Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Haha I can assume we all have the same Kong, the really small puppy pink one!

Fiddle only pays attention to hers if there is food in it, she doesnt reall chew it, just rolls it around! or puts her nose in the big end haha

Kong 4 by Fiddle Chi and Me!, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
How cute!! :) A sweet girl and her Kong.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
They didn't have a pink one when I bought ours so Godric has a turquoise one, the only puppy one they had, and Gretel has the traditional red. :] Not their favorite toys but it keeps them entertained.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mia is beautiful!
Thank you! I'm kind of embarrassed that the hair below her ears is such a mess in that pic! Clearly I hadn't been keeping up with my brushing duties.

She's a hairy little beast! Sheds ALL the time. It's a good thing we love her so much! :D

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha I can assume we all have the same Kong, the really small puppy pink one!

Fiddle only pays attention to hers if there is food in it, she doesnt reall chew it, just rolls it around! or puts her nose in the big end haha

Kong 4 by Fiddle Chi and Me!, on Flickr
They didn't have a pink one when I bought ours so Godric has a turquoise one, the only puppy one they had, and Gretel has the traditional red. :] Not their favorite toys but it keeps them entertained.
We have the turquoise one too! Got it when I went back to get a second one. These are the only two dogs I've ever had that would play with a rubber/plastic toy. Bizkit won't.
They pretty much only play with them when there is something in them. They would prefer a rawhide bone but I only let them have those for a short time one day per week. I don't think a lot of rawhide is good for them and Mia and Skylar have actually thrown down over a rawhide bone before! (Only thing they've ever fought over.) Therefore, we only let them have them when we are present.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Thank you! I'm kind of embarrassed that the hair below her ears is such a mess in that pic! Clearly I hadn't been keeping up with my brushing duties.

She's a hairy little beast! Sheds ALL the time. It's a good thing we love her so much! :D

Haha and here I was thinking it looks cute when its all wavy like that! :D

Kiki sheds like crazy all year round lol. I guess its her gift to me to remind me of her when I have to go out :rolleyes: lol

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha and here I was thinking it looks cute when its all wavy like that! :D

Kiki sheds like crazy all year round lol. I guess its her gift to me to remind me of her when I have to go out :rolleyes: lol
(I just said that about brushing her in case anyone else was thinking it!) It's still wavy even when I comb it. I too think it's cute. :)

Yes, I've strategically placed those tape lint rollers everywhere! One in the closet, one at the back door, one at work.

Mia and Skylar are both LCs. Mia sheds like crazy all the time; if Skylar sheds, I don't see it; Bizkit (SC) sheds periodically. No idea what the logic is!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw she looks so pretty! I love that the kong is pink too, heh. It's a fashionable kong. :lol:

·
Registered
852 Posts
(I just said that about brushing her in case anyone else was thinking it!) It's still wavy even when I comb it. I too think it's cute. :)

Yes, I've strategically placed those tape lint rollers everywhere! One in the closet, one at the back door, one at work.

Mia and Skylar are both LCs. Mia sheds like crazy all the time; if Skylar sheds, I don't see it; Bizkit (SC) sheds periodically. No idea what the logic is!
Thats so weird as I always thought LC shed less that SC!

I've got the lint rollers too lol I go through them like crazy, especially for my son's school uniform. He wears a navy jumper and grey trousers and boy do Kiki's white hairs stand out lol!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats so weird as I always thought LC shed less that SC!

I've got the lint rollers too lol I go through them like crazy, especially for my son's school uniform. He wears a navy jumper and grey trousers and boy do Kiki's white hairs stand out lol!
I would have thought so too but that's def. NOT the case at my house!!! Yeah, Mia's white hair is always obvious--I must wear a lot of dark colors.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Pippi has the smallest size red one, it was the first toy I ever bought her.

Maisie has the small blue puppy one, once again the first toy I bought her!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
We have several kongs in our house, the turqouise one and lots of red ones, and blue one (available at the vet) Zoey loves hers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts