Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know our Chis have very fulfilling and active social lives, but I don't think I've seen any photos lately of Finn (not my own Finn) and Hershey with that huge grin and a few other regulars. Oh well, i guess that's just how things are. Busy Chis with full calendars!!!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I miss some girls too. Hopefully they are just busy with their families and such.
I know a few of them have kids, maybe they'll pop in once school ends and they are less busy. :)

Hey, you still got me! ;)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
We're still here! :-D Just haven't had a chance to post new pics, been busy with work, never ends.

Hope everyone's doing well. :)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Well it must be coming into summer over there, 'coz it sure is cold over here, and after your winters over there, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone's thrown everything in the car and headed to wherever there's sun, music, and fun.

I'm 52yo, travelled the world a couple of times and never, not once in my life, have I ever seen snow - not in my own country, or in Europe, and I fully intend to keep it that way because I really, really hate the cold.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Well it must be coming into summer over there, 'coz it sure is cold over here, and after your winters over there, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone's thrown everything in the car and headed to wherever there's sun, music, and fun.

I'm 52yo, travelled the world a couple of times and never, not once in my life, have I ever seen snow - not in my own country, or in Europe, and I fully intend to keep it that way because I really, really hate the cold.

Oh no, I don't think so missy!!! You will be coming down to visit me one day,
it will be winter time, during one of our biggest snowstorms. I will knock you
off your feet into the largest pile of snow, and you will make snow angels
with me until you can no longer feel your toes! Then we'll head inside to
enjoy a nice hot chocolate together and chat about how nice and warm it
must be back in Australia! ...yes, this will happen. :coolwink:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Bijoux and I are still here : ) We've been busy enjoying the weather I'm happy to report Bijoux is running again!

Schools over for the year i'm just gearing up for my final year of university and working f/t saving up for it haha

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh Bijoux, another favorite cutie. That's the problem when you put out all these cute photos and stories of your Chis--it creates an addiction of sorts! Sort of like celebrity sightings. What are they up to? Nice to know they're still sending good chi energy into the world.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts