Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mia will you please remove my Chihuahuas from the avatar choice, obviously i still want them as my avavtar but i dont want other people using the picture.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Two new people used it and i asked them if they would change it to another picture........ I want it removed from the avatar choices but it seems im being ignored.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Donna I dont think you are been ignored :shock: - I think Mia just hasnt been on since you made the post - it is on their if I remember because you couldnt get it to work when you first joined so she loaded it up for you

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes Claire, i have emailed her, pm'd her and left messages on here, i feel a bit like im non existant :( Yes i was grateful for her downloading it for me but dont want it on the choices, im sure you all understand.

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
well if Mia removes it from the avatar choices for you - I presume that you wont be able to use it as your avatar - would you like me to upload it on my imagecave for you donna and you can use the link from there or you might not have an avatar at all :(

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It wasnt on the avatar choices to start with but Mia said she could put it as my avatar for me when i sent her the photo on my attachments, other people have had theirs done too very early on just after i had mine done and theirs are not on the avitar choice so i would have thought if it was taken off then i would still have it on as mine, but i dont know as i presumed Mia did it another way?If when its removed from the choice can it be used as my avitar just from an attachment?

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
you could save the image on to your computer and then upload it from your pictures :wave:

anyway - see what admin and Mia can do for you :wave:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I already have it saved on my pictures and my attachments from a couple years ago when it was taken,but when and if the avatar is removed would it not stay under my name?

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
not if the url you are using is the one from mias chi gallery - you would have to upload it on to your chi people account from your pictures - but if you have uploaded your avatar from your pictures already - when Mia removes it from the chi gallery it wont matter :wave:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Right i have just changed it from Mias one to the one from 'my pictures' will that now stay there if the avatar choice one is removed?

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Jonathan, i didnt know about how easy that would have been to do when i first had the picture, just learned over time since i found i had a place for my 'pictures'.Just need Mia to deleat her picture of my girls on avitar choices now.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Im sure she will do it and reply to you as soon as she comes on here :wave: you are not non existent she just hasnt been on here obviously

1 - 20 of 25 Posts