Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little Zoey has been enjoying our walks down to the lake lately; I'm hoping we get a few more warm days so I can take her again before autumn reaches us. We started her out using a life jacket until she was comfortable with the water, but boy is she a natural! She does zoomies all the way home. =D It's great for her joints too; for newbies who may not know her story she fell down a flight of stairs when she was 9 weeks old, (we got her when she was about 2) and short of a steroid injection they didn't do much but let her heal; so while she isn't in any discomfort, you can tell she's got a bit of a handicap especially in her spine. She can't jump; but she can run and swim like no other!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Oh wow. what fabulous photos! I love the last one with her on your back :)

I'm sure the swimming is fabulous for her spine, she looks like a real water baby!!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone! =) She is a darling little girl and always brings a smile to anyone's face whom she meets. This weekend my friend is going to take her with us to Canine Classic, a dog fair where we'll be entering her in the Smallest Dog contest. Most of the doggies that attend are larger breeds so she might actually have a chance, hehe!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts