Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dear diary i think im starting to loose my mind as i still dont have my little chi baby to write about, i think im going to call her pepsi as it was the only name me and chris could agree on (hes too fussy and im too indecisive).
I think ive got everything ready now for little pepsi, altho im still waiting for a hotwater bottle to come through form ebay, grr!!!. I still dont even know what date i can bring her home :( the breeder sed she would ring me to let me know its either going to be in 9 days or 16 :shock: till then i shall have to continue becoming that little bit more deranged everyday

mia
x

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Mia, I know exactly how u feel but hung in there...time flies...the day when you can finally bring Pepsi home with u will be here before you know it....I am so excited for you! :wink:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Hi Mia

I can tell I'm going to have to check your journal often because for right now, you and I are in the same boat -- chihuahua-less!

Once you get you lil baby, will you let me know what she thinks of the hot water bottle?

Also, I wanted to tell you that I really like the name Pepsi. Just curious if you also prefer Pepsi over Coke or if you just like the name? :D

Anna

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hee hee well i gald some one likes the name, i think i actualy do prefer pepsi over coke.. but for some reason end up always buying coke? it must be my subconscious that has bin corrupted with cokes non stop advertising lol.
not long ago aimee(funkydancer3) and darkamber were in the same boat as us, looks like its just us two now sigh
:D
well hopefullytime should speed up sometime soon lol, iwas considering going into a deep sleep for the next week or so lol
mia
x

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
diary

dear diary
i am tempted to fone the breeder again but i think i may have pestered the poor woman enuff already, perhaps an email? that wouldnt be to intrusive would it? hmm...
im just worried shes goin to think im a little bit ga ga soon and wont give the puppy at all :pale:
sigh*

mia
x

·
Registered
100 Posts
Why does it say "Guest" when I posted the reply above? :?: It should say my screen name of Boogaloo. Now I'm baffled...

Anna

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dear diary

Dear diary,
still no news from the breeder, i guess she really isnt an email person :( , oh well at least now mu longest wait is two weeks, and i might even get her this saturday :blob4:
:)
i really need to keep from buying her anymore stuff, as i will soon be and debt and i dont even know whats shes gona like and what size she'll be, etc...
Im still in the process of puppy proofing my room, will finish that soon hopefuly.
just 2/1 more week to go, im hoping this forum willl help keep me sane
mia
x
Ps: anna, well no news :(, and i think i sorted your guest problem out shudnt happen ne more :)

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
diary

Dear diary

Well i foned the breeder :D, He sed he thinks shell be ready next weekend altho he needs to check with his wife anne wether it might be ready this weekend, so he'll let me know. Sigh just 11 more days to go
mia
x

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
diary

dear diary
well im picking her up next saturday, its getting so close now :shock: this week has flown by and hopefully with the bank holiday weekend so will this next one!
I was teaching munchi some tricks today, i got her to do a handshake. so she can now sit, stay, kiss, shake. Only problem is she only does it if she wants something :( shes one smart cookie when shes trying to get something and an even smarter cookie when she ignores you becos she knows youve not. i hope my chi doesnt end up so shallow humph :D
mia
x

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Hi Mia, who or what is a munchi and how have you puppy proofed your home, just being nosey?Its great you get your baby next week, have you settled on Pepsi for its name? :?:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Yippee!! :wav:

Pepsi is coming home next weekend! Bet you can't wait! I'm looking forward to seeing lots and lots of pictures!

Anna
:grommit:

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Oh Mia, I am so happy that you'll finally be able to pick your little baby up next weekend!!!:eek:ccasion9: I can't wait to see some pictures!!! :flower:

·
Registered
622 Posts
YIPPPPEEEEEEE< time for a celebration, I too cant believe your baby is coming home finally, its been a great road with you, both not knowing when we will be able to find our babies and when we will ever bring them home? BUT now its all coming to an end, i am soooo happy that she is finally coming home and i know she is gonna be one spoilt baby :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

amie xx

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dear diary :D
youll never guess what the breeder rang me on sunday night saying the puppy was ready and i went and picked her up today :)
i couldnt actualy believe it till i had her in the car taking her home, ive deffineltly fallen in love with her! :love5:
she seems perfect so far! exactly what i wouldve picked if i had pick of the litter, she was such and angel on the way home she just snuggled up to me and would occasionaly wake up and give me kisses. I cant get over how beautiful she is:), i introduced her to my cat murphy and she tok to him straight away(probably cos the breeder has a few cats) and was licking him on the nose and trying to play with him. shes asleep now cant wait till she wakes up
:love5: mia
x

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
YAY! :toothy1:

I'm so glad the breeder called you. What a wonderful Easter present. Maybe you should name her Easter. :D

I'm glad she seems to be even more perfect than you hoped for. I saw the pics of her in another thread and have to admit she is sure a cutie!

Anna

1 - 20 of 30 Posts