Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Hi Mia, oh that is great news! Did she get on okay with Munchi or am i getting muddled up again :?

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Dear diary
im one tired mommy i spent the night stressing over my new baby, while she slept, well like a baby, i had her in her crate(which is a mesh basket thing) on the bed, with the entrance open so she cud snuggle up to me, i spent the whole night waking up checking if she was ok.
when i woke up in the morning the first thing i saw was my little babys face wide awake staring at me, then i was bombarded with puppy kisses :D
I dont think im doing to well with her potty and feeding schedule, she stil too scared of everything, hopefully she settle in soon
mia
x

·
Registered
327 Posts
Okay now I have to get another Chi baby...Mia she is precious!!!! She will settle soon-she needs to adjust to her new enviornment and understand that she is in her new home.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Dear diary
I think i finaly decided on a name for my baby "little flick (felicity=great happines) I think shes really starting to settle in now, i had about half an hour of puppy kisses this morning im not sure if she was trying to show that she likes me or trying to attack me. Shes sleepin now shes bin pretty drowsy today probably because she was being a little loon yesterday. Chris came round again, she was slightly shy with him at first but soon livened up and was wagging her tail and bum as hard as she could, then today she got a visit from my friend anh, flick just seems to love everyone, and now anh wanst a chihuahua
:D
mia
x

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
dear diary
little flick is called chiquita now, im not goin to change it again i pwomise :roll:
Ive finaly got her chewing on her chew stick, by chewing it myself first lol the things i do for her, she slept on the bed all night last night, i didnt mean to let her stay as i was worried id crush her, but we were just so comfy and i feel asleep :sleepy2:
Just a second ago i caught the lttle rascal with a stash of stuff in her little bed, shed managed to get hold of bits of my laundry and my pen, shes a bit of a hoarder me thinks.
Im trying to start training her a bit not, ivr got her todo a bit of a "shake" but still early days yet
mia
x

oh ive bin weighing her everyday today she came in at just under 1lb 8

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Dear diary
ive spent my first night away from keeks :( my mum is babysitting, i keep fonin to check shes doin ok, she doesnt even miss me the little devil. cant wait to see her again today, but chris wont hurry up and get ready
grr
mia
x

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
dear diary
keeks seems to be growing fast now she looks so much like a big dog now, well a tiny big dog. last time i weighed her she was 1 lb 12 so she hasnt put on to much weight but her body is gettin much more muscular and she isnt as fragile ne more which i ma very relieved about! she is due her next shot on the 4th of may, cant wait till ican take her out with me
mia
x

21 - 30 of 30 Posts