Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone seems to be posting their chis winter apparel, so I thought I would post pics of Mia in her coats.
So far she does NOT like them...as you can see from the pics!! But I'm sure my skinny girl will appreciate them when it's freeezing outside!!!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Aww mia is such a cutie and them coats are lovely Carl looks like such a Charector what breed is he if you dont mind me asking :)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Omgoodness that pink duffel coat is the one I nearly got Baby! But then I decided she would be much more comfortable in her tomboy coat. Plus she's really long in the back, and the duffel is a bit short on her. But I did love it! And it looks so nice on Mia!

I just HEART Carl somuch.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww, I love here new duds:) That last pictures is just Adorable:)

·
Registered
421 Posts

Ooooh, I love the purple shearling coat! The colour is fantastic and it looks so snuggly warm! Wish I had one! Lol! :lol:

x

·
Registered
740 Posts
I was thinking the same thing Jessbell! I thought the purple oh snuggle city! The pink is darling as well! I love the last pic!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Mia looks adorable and warm in her new coats. I love the last photo of Mia and Carl - Carl is too cute.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pompom said:
Carl looks like such a Charector what breed is he if you dont mind me asking :)
Carl's a mix- chihuahua and...? Your guess is as good as mine! ;)
His parents live next door and they're both chihuahua mixes.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Awww that coat is sooo cute - lil Mia looks so fed up in the 2nd picture bless her. Pebbles used to hate her clothes too but she seems to quite like them now :D

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes I hope Mia gets used to them soon! My sister said she took Mia for a walk while she was wearing one of her coats, and Mia sulked the entire way :lol: Poor thing.
I tried some sweaters on her yesterday and she was very upset :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts