Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As some of you may know, i worked very part time at a women's boutique in Indianapolis. The owner happens to also own one here in Ave Maria, Fl. It is a bout a 45 min. drive one way. She asked me if I would be interested in managing this store. I agreed if I could bring the dogs. Surprisingly she agreed. I just finished my first week and brought Mia yesterday. Next week I will bring them all. The front door is always open so I have to figure out how it will work.
I looked up one time and saw Mia strolling down the sidewalk out front!!
The customers loved seeing her there.

Greeting the morning

Mia found a shelf to be her favorite spot

Puppy for sale??

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Could hardly see the dog in the last picture!! Lucky you! Try a small gate or use a sticky tape so the dogs wouldn't pass it and go for a walk!
I love the idea of some tape Susan, thanks! Yes, the last picture is when I wenat around to the front...she was sooo funny. She had pushed the purses out of the way to make herself that spot.

Registered
That is over the top adorable!! I wouldn't be able to shop for trying to play with the puppies! I love those kinds of boutiques. We have a little town across the bay that is a scenic "shopping town" by the bay with those types of shops. Lady's days with my mom and aunts are the best!

Premium Member
That looks like a really great boutique. I would love to be able to take one of mine everyday (but I'm also thankful they get to spend occasional work days with me). Love all the fun colors in the boutique but please don't sell your pup (Hahahaha). Hope you can successfully bring all of them. I think customers are drawn in by cute, well behaved animals.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
That is over the top adorable!! I wouldn't be able to shop for trying to play with the puppies! I love those kinds of boutiques. We have a little town across the bay that is a scenic "shopping town" by the bay with those types of shops. Lady's days with my mom and aunts are the best!
It is a wonderful shop Tina, that is just a fraction of what we have. The best part is the owner! She is the best to work with and the reason I took over managing this one.
Taking the girls was the only way I'd go for it!

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
That looks like a really great boutique. I would love to be able to take one of mine everyday (but I'm also thankful they get to spend occasional work days with me). Love all the fun colors in the boutique but please don't sell your pup (Hahahaha). Hope you can successfully bring all of them. I think customers are drawn in by cute, well behaved animals.
You're right Lynda. Mia actually got people to come in when she was sitting in a chair by the door and just watching people. When she went over and put herself in the shelf it was just icing on the cake. A UPS man came and went and never saw her.
The drive is so far and my hours so long that I couldn't do it unless I could take them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts