Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mia's Secret Santa arrived yesterday. I would like to thank Katy and Reese for the great gifts. :)

Mia's curious whats in the package

Let's see whats inside

She immediately goes for the loofa dog

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics...

I love the card

PRESENTS!!!

I love the harness, it's so adorable. :)

Now Mia has something to wear on Christmas.

Mia continues to play with her new loofa dog

I would like to a BIG THANKS to Reese and Katy again for the gifts. Mia loves her new loofa. I've never seen them stuffless before. :D

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Yay! I'm so glad to see it got there! Miley kept trying to take that loofa dog while I was wrapping Mia's presents...they all really seem to like the stuffing free ones so I thought she would like to try one too. The harness is from an online harness shop that Kristi/flippedstars had posted about and they have soooooo many cute ones, now I can't think of the name but I got one for Reese and Miley as well. The one we picked for you was called the "Mia" so I thought it would be perfect for her! I hope it fits her well, they seem to be very adjustable. I think that hoodie is probably a little big for her, I think Mia and Reese are right around the same size and it would have been large on him, but they shrink quite a bit if you wash them in hot water so it should fit her nicely once its been through the laundry. Reese and I say you're very welcome Mia, we hope you enjoy everything :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awesome gifts from Katy and Reese! Perfect! Love that loofa dog and the harness is adorable!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awesome SS gifts, I love everything! I have never seen a stuff-less loofa toy before, how cool! I love all the clothes and that harness is awesome, so pretty! Love the colors on it. I love that card with the little chi with the santa hat too, that is just darling. :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Mia got some nice presents! love the pink hoodie, and that harness is so pretty. i've never seen a stuffing free loofa dog, i'll have to look for one of those :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Great gifts!
That harness is very pretty, love the colours.
Mia defo loved that loofa dog by the looks of it. x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts