Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excuse my voice. I had a sore throat and was trying to laugh quietly, lol.
She was walking like a pretty little princess then just decided, "NOPE. No more. No more boots."

She's wearing a padded harness underneath her coat, and I was very gentle :)
I took the boots off right after and she was her normal, happy, energetic self again, lol.

VIDEO: Micha's Boots | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
ahahahaha she just flops over! lol I have to show my husband that when he gets home. He'll laugh his head off!!! We had an experience with Miya and socks...so funny! She walked like the tin man. Her legs were so stiff. We ended up taking them off hahaha

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!! SO cute and funny!!! Bless her heart!!!! :lol: She definitely hates her boots! Hahahahaha!!!!!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
LOL!!! Omg, thank you for sharing this. I just busted out laughing when she flopped over. Poor Micha. She definitely is not a fan of those things! Gemma so desperately needs boots to endure the outdoors here during the winter, but I have a feeling this is exactly what she would do!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
That had me rolling too! I have the same boots and no way did they work. Lady would not move and just kept holding one paw up in the air. She didn't flop over though......poor baby. Momma get these things off me!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
LOL... that is just the funniest vid....poor little girl, the way she just flops over is too funny....my Izzy tried some last week and it was a no go also LOL

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Now that is a video worth going "viral", as they say. I say I do badly for her but not bad enough that I did not laugh out loud. I am going to show this video to many people!

Thank you!!

p.s All your pictures are absolutely beautiful!

·
Registered
29 Posts
LMAO I cracked up when you got her on her feet then she keels over on her head then onto her side again. Great video :laughing9:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts