Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we got that corrector and I took it out today I treated her after I'd use it and se was quiet and not lunging and omg the last person we say she looked at me so I showed her the can and she walked happy as larry hahaha it's fabulous

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I used to put the treats in my pocket,so then she would stop and look for it,now whoever we meet if they have their hands in their pockets she gets all excited as she thinks they're going to give her something

·
Registered
708 Posts
I use this for Peppi - it works wonders just by shoving the can to her :)

But wouldn't bother Lourdes at all :( and she is the bigest barker!!!

And yes- it is a bit of a chalange on the walks - holding the spray, treats and three dogs :D

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I've not taken it out today se had no problems eve with this boxer that wanted her for dinner she just gave it evils

But now she has taken to launching at random kids and trying to lick them but they think she's gonna bite so panic so gonna use it for that!

There was even this massive poodle x trying to play and barking at her and she stood between my legs warned it and turned around haha I nearly wet myself

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
It puffs out air and makes a hissing noise is meant to mimic an animal warning
Is it meant to use for this purpose, or is it just one of those cans of air you use to clean a computer with??? (I want one but want to get the right thing!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts