Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Things came up and Cha Chi is not availabe to me anymore :( This is very sad for me but there is a friend of ours trying to breed his male with a female in the Fenton, Michigan area. Please if you have a female and are willing to breed and live around that area, let me know. I'd like one of the pups the dog has(if this ever happens) and the only way I can get one is if there is a female chihuahua to breed with. Sorry to bother if this makes anyone mad because I'm in the wrong forum... :oops: I'm going through a hard time right now and I would really like any help I can. If you could understad how hard it is to be refused something I've waited for a long time :?

·
Registered
481 Posts
to be honest i think you need to be a little more realistic,i know it must have been very upsetting for you to not have ben able to get your chi but others will come up and you might just have to be patient or travel.there are lots of chis for sale in the us compared to the uk and im sure there will be others avilable but maybe someone might want to breed their female for you,if your lucky someone will, jst be prepared to wait.
xxx

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
If I am not mistaken your chi is 6 months old? And you want a pup from the same litter of the dam that sired your chi? If I am mistaken please correct me. Why is that chi being bred again after only 6 months?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
janiebabes said:
If I am not mistaken your chi is 6 months old? And you want a pup from the same litter of the dam that sired your chi? If I am mistaken please correct me. Why is that chi being bred again after only 6 months?
The mother of Snap is not being bred again anytime soon. I want a pup from a whole different family and dog.

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
why dont you go and ask in the breeding section - you can only get in with an application though - PM Ozzy&Lily'sMom if you cant get in as I think she is in charge of it :wave:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts