Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi does anyone have a copy of microsoft frontpage they would like to sell? i am after one so i can build a better website but i cant afford it brand new.
thanks
jodie

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where from i have looked online but cant find it anywhere only demos

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I have a copy. You want it? I'll give it to you.

I have FrontPage 2000 and FrontPage 2002 upgrade. I don't use it anymore because I bought Dreamweaver. I even have the original boxes and stuff! (Can you say "packrat"?)

My friend has the 2002 disks - her computer crashed and she's re-installing but I can get them from her when she's done and mail everything out to you. I don't mind at all. :D

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
really????????/
how much do you want for it?
do you think it will work in the uk? should do i think

thanks

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have dreamweaver but i havent got a clue about how to use it
i know how to use frontpage

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I don't mind just mailing it to you; I got it for free, so I'd feel bad selling it. And I've got a business account for the post, so I deduct all mailing charges on my taxes! Woohoo!! It's for Windows, so as long as you've got that, I think you'd be fine.

Dreamweaver isn't all that difficult to use - I switched from FrontPage to Dreamweaver pretty flawlessly, although I did have to use the help section a bit. I think it makes much better sites (it should, it costs twice as much) but you do have to have a slight knowledge of HTML to use it.

I wouldn't be able to get it in the mail for a couple weeks... my friend's on vacation and she comes back the day after I leave next week. I'll be back on the 24th or 25th, so I could mail it soon after I return.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats ok, i go on holiday on sunday for 2 weeks to spain so post it when you get it
thanks

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im going to have another argument with dreamweaver and see if i can work it out

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
jodiebradbury said:
im going to have another argument with dreamweaver and see if i can work it out
LOL have a good time doing that. It's a bit confusing at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's just as easy as FrontPage - or at least that's my impression of it.

I'll PM you when I get the software back! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts