Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Zoey Loves her Kozy's this is her 'happy' dance whenever she sees me getting one out for her:
YouTube - Zoey excited for her Kozy

She looks peeved in this picture because she was pouting since Ziva's been getting more attention than she has.

Kozys are reheatable rice matts that retain heat & provides a warms moist heat for for about 1-2 hours. Simply put them in the microwave for 2-3 minutes (depending on microwave). Our Kozy's come with a soft, cute, comfy flannel outer cover that is machine washable. The rice bags themselves ARE NOT washable.

They can also be put in the freezer for those times when you need an ice compress. If you are worried about soiling the rice bag, simply put the rice bag in a gallon freezer ziploc then put the outer cover on over it. Problem solved! The zipoc will also help retain the heat.

I can also add Lavender for a 'soothing' effect, just let me know :) I use them myself for monthly cramps.

Here is what I have available (They are $8.00 + $5.00 shipping to U.S. so $13.00 each) They are 11"x13" (I can ship outside of U.S. for $12.78 (wish it was cheaper...sorry).

Setareh Creations

**My website is in the process of major revamping as we lost our server a few weeks ago...so every page/link may not be right at the moment.

You can PM me your order or order straight from the website. If you want more than one, PM me and I can give you a deal on shipping.

Hot Therapy:
Sore Achy Muscles
Arthritis/Fibromyalgia Pain
Relief of Menstrual Cramps
In the Cold Car
Bed, Feet or Pet Warmer
Keep food warm longer
Neck & Shoulder Tension Tamer
(Microwave for 1-2 Minutes)

Cold Therapy:
Sprains/Strains
Achy Muscles
Migraine Headaces
Swelling/Bruises
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Cool off in a hot car
Keep drinks cooler longer
(Place in freezer overnight)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
that video was so funny. I loved how they both jumped right on it!!
I have one for my self that I use in winter when my back hurts. they
are fabulous!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that video was so funny. I loved how they both jumped right on it!!
I have one for my self that I use in winter when my back hurts. they
are fabulous!
They are a hoot, they both do that. They LOVE them, and always jump right on and lay down. I love them for cramps, & bachaches.

I got mine at my local chemist. I couldnt live with out it!
Me too! I just LOVE them.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Added 4 WAY adorable patterns for the Kozys....
You can order directly from my website or pm me
Setareh Creations
Blue Monkey w/hearts

Pink Winter Frogs:

Pink Monkey w/hearts (this one I have them ordering more so I can make more!)

Yellow Winter Frogs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts