Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Sorry new here so not very good at this. We bought our first Chihuahua last week from a woman in Middlesex (Epupz ad). When we got there she said that the pups had been bought over from Ireland at the time we were so pleased to have found a pup which wasn't out of our price range we were delighted and handed over our money. He is lovely apart from loads of worms. well today I see she is advertising again surely this can't be allowed does anyone know of her the ad is on Epupz again. Sorry if none of this makes sense but was just wondering if we were taken in I suppose others will be as well. By the way this looks a good sight and our Chihuahua is called Mouse.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
which ad was it ? I would definately contact epupz and let them know as they have strict rules on puppy farmers and puppy mills :wave:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ruislip and she was only selling 1 pup last week. Feel daft now because was aware of puppy farming etc but felt sorry for the pup. Will definatly contact Epupz. thanks everyone.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi,
No Mouse isn't Kc registered but he had had first injection. I have to say apart from worms he is healthy so I shouldn't really complain. We love him to bits. My daughter lives in Northolt and her neighbour bought a yorkie pu p from the same address last week she was also told the pup was bought over from Ireland. When she was there she thought there were 2 Chihuahuas but can't be sure. Anyway think I will leave at that and just enjoy Mouse. Will try and work out how to put pics on later.
Anne X

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hi Anne, I hope your everything's well with your puppy and he stays healthy and gives you happiness in many years to come. There are few things that bother me though. How can a breeder give away a puppy that wasn't dewarmed? That was very irrisponsible of her :x . Also if I understand correctly the puppy wasn't even bred by that same person, but imported from another country. All of those things (plus the fact that he isn't KC registred) would make me think twice about buying him. Well as I said I hope everything's gonna be okay and he will be healthy. Next time you'll probably be a bit more sellective about the breeder you end up buying your little friend from :wink: .

Wish you all the best!

Christina

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We paid £700 for him which I didn't think was too bad. On another note am I best to buy him a harness or collar and lead when hes old enough to go out.? We will definatly ask to see the mother next time, you live and learn and hes heathly which is more important than anything. Still havn't figured how to do pics but will keep trying.
Love Anne X

1 - 14 of 14 Posts