Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great day boating on the lake. A little R & R with my chi floating around!! She has her life jacket on. She can swim but I keep it on her in case she falls off the boat while we're going. I have a jet boat and can stop & go on a dime, cut sharp turns & everything, so she could fall off easy. I usually keep her on the driver's seat with me tho.

Keiri (6) having a blast!!

Tried to get a pic of Midgie looking off front of boat, but it came out blurry. It's hard to remember to take pics when you're having fun! Lol

·
Registered
235 Posts
You guys look like your having way too much fun. Lol Lovely photos.

Prince said, "Mummy why dont you have boat to drive me around in I'm royalty. Huhh. Not talking to you until you get one."

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys look like your having way too much fun. Lol Lovely photos.

Prince said, "Mummy why dont you have boat to drive me around in I'm royalty. Huhh. Not talking to you until you get one."
Haha. Can never have too much fun! We all love the water!! It's in the 90's here in TN.
Prince you tell mummy she definitely needs a boat & any kind will do!!! Lol

·
Registered
559 Posts
We had boats years ago. And enjoyed skiing and tubing! We still love the water, but gave up the boats. Now we have a kayak, LOL!

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome pics! What a cutie. Does she ever jump in on her own?
No way!! Leave momma's side! Haha No, she wouldn't even jump in if I was swimming around while she was on the boat or shore. But when I put her in the pool or the lake, she swims around like she enjoys it.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:O that looks so fun! i want a flipping boat! lol! :p x
It really is!! I never get enough! It's the best way to bring friends & family together!! I grew up boating!! I've noticed at marines that they rent nice boats now, so if your not sure about buying one, you can try renting one 1st. Anyone can drive one; all you need is a driver's license.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
It really is!! I never get enough! It's the best way to bring friends & family together!! I grew up boating!! I've noticed at marines that they rent nice boats now, so if your not sure about buying one, you can try renting one 1st. Anyone can drive one; all you need is a driver's license.
ive got to find the money first! LOL i will one day :p x

·
Registered
235 Posts
Haha. Can never have too much fun! We all love the water!! It's in the 90's here in TN.
Prince you tell mummy she definitely needs a boat & any kind will do!!! Lol
Lol here in london you have to travel abit of a way to get nice water and we have to really pray for a couple of nice warm days.

But at some point mummy's going to move to America or Jamaica, then the search for the boat will begin. :D

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol here in london you have to travel abit of a way to get nice water and we have to really pray for a couple of nice warm days.

But at some point mummy's going to move to America or Jamaica, then the search for the boat will begin. :D
Is it true that London is rainy & foggy just about all the time? I may watch too much TV, but that's what they always show. What's your average temperature there?

·
Registered
235 Posts
It's does have times when its rainy and foggy, but not at the moment. It's just more the weather is not constant it very hot in the morning and then it will start raining. Also you never really know whether to wear a coat or not because it not cold and then again it is. But I'm speaking about London, other places are different. The average is about 3C to 15C. Luckily today is warm at 26C.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts