Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They had several to choose from but I really liked this one. It was $7 or $8. It fits perfect, but I wished I had went one size bigger. If you know your chis measurements you'll get the right one. I went by size.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I bought one smiliar at Walmart for Cookie. It's black, and the skirt part has a spiderweb design on it. I need to get a picture of it up soon. And I also saw a little pirate outfit for Peanut, and he looks so handsome in it.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I saw someone on here with one & thought it was so cute, so when I saw it at Walmart I just had to get one!
It was Chloe that has the same dress. Aren't they just the cutest! Colette has the purple and black ghost one. Glad your Walmart had them in stock - mine sold out in two days!

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea, Chloe looks so darn cute, I just had to get one for Midgie, but choices, choices. They had so many cute costumes--pirate, spider web, pumpkin, hot dog, etc. I plan to go back when Halloween is over & see if I can get any of the other ones discounted.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Love it! Our walmart decided to be stupid and quit carrying dog clothes after their remodel :-( Makes me mad! Most of Zoey's wardrobe has come from Walmart.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts