Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After thinking for months and months and literally looking everyday, I THINK I might get a second chi. I really want Hershey to have a playmate other than the 2 cats who just play with her for 3 minutes the most. :( We do have our playtime but I terribly envy those of you who have chi-chi playtimes and snuggles.

So.... I am going tomorrow afternoon and look at a puppy. :D Below are the pics, they're 7 weeks old now and 9.5 oz. One is female and the other is male, I am getting the female. I'm not getting her yet until 10 weeks old. Wish me luck!!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
The more the merrier. Frankie became much more energetic and playful when Benny came to us. I always hated leaving the house when Frank was alone, makes it a lot easier when they have a companion. Good luck!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Oh!! She is a little beauty too!! I agree that multiple chis are easier than one was. My boy had a really hard time not being with someone all the time and was much clingier before we got the second chi. Now they have never been very playful together but it is nice to see them all curled up in a warm little heap together and stuff. :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
She is gorgeous!! I would love to have two but don't think my fiancé would agree. I got Bean without him knowing, I brought Bean home while he was away on business for a few weeks. Was quite a surprise when he got home lol. Hope your visit goes well tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I agree multiples are great...LOL..that being said..they are both cute..I see some cream in the white, that's a beautiful combo too....After the initial "what the heck is this MOM" they'll tear up the house...;)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Well, you KNOW how I feel about the subject!! 2 is MUCH easier than 1. Really. I never would have thought it but it is true. Ruby kept Hope so entertained and we enjoyed her more as a result. They all run and play and chase and fight and snuggle. It is wonderful and I could not be happier for you!
She is precious. I hope this works out. Keep us posted!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Awwwwww!! It's crazy to think I got Bella at 7.5 weeks :)(), they look like such newborns still! She was 2 lbs tho, by 8 weeks. 2 Chis is so much better and easier, as others said. My girls chase each other around the house daily, and play fight all the time. It is adorable, and SO entertaining, lol. They wipe each other out, and then I get lots of cuddles.. ;)

I already want another puppy, bad! But it's too much right now to get another, so I gotta wait awhile.

·
Registered
458 Posts
She is just gorgeous. I can't wait to see more pictures of that cutie pie. I love her color. I would like a chi in that color.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Wonderful for you! They will love having each other for company!!!

My hubby and I started with one each (he lives 5 hours away during the week, so we are only together Fri night to Mon morning) and then each got another because ours were so lonely when they parted!!! Now it's like a big frat party on the weekends---lol:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts