Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
That's some photo - but as beef cattle farmer I'd would never attempt a photo opt like that. I don't live on a busy street just an active cattle farm & that's just crazy. No disrepect but I think that's asking for trouble or injury to a chi. My cattle are not known for brains & I've been stepped on too many times to mention, accidently by gentle cow/s. They don't know any better - my foot didn't mean to get step on either. Accidents can easily happen around large farm animals. I guess I just see the potential for a mis-step with this photo & bad outcome.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mac-Chi said:
That's some photo - but as beef cattle farmer I'd would never attempt a photo opt like that. I don't live on a busy street just an active cattle farm & that's just crazy. No disrepect but I think that's asking for trouble or injury to a chi. My cattle are not known for brains & I've been stepped on too many times to mention, accidently by gentle cow/s. They don't know any better - my foot didn't mean to get step on either. Accidents can easily happen around large farm animals. I guess I just see the potential for a mis-step with this photo & bad outcome.
yea, I know it was, but my dad was behind annabelle and my uncle was in front of her, too. I don't think she would have gotten hurt, but I see what you mean. I'll watch out for it, don't worry ;)

oh, and she's not exactly a cattle from a cattle farm, she's a family pet^^ that moos every time you say AAAANABEELLLE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well they're big, you can sit on some, and they're easy lawnmowers! only bad thing is you gotta clean up cow chips >.>...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts