Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reese finds a comfy sun spot to watch the excitement

This package for mes??

Action shot of Miley snatching up the loofa dog, she just saw it and grabbed!
Mine!

Whats dis?

Blanket for chihuahuas!!

While I was looking through everything Miley pulled this right out of the box!
Big bully stick for mes?!!

Nom nom nom

I eats you all up bully stick!

Miley got a TON of new clothes! Were these all made by you Kim?

Do I looks coot in dis bandana??

This fits her perfectly!
New dwess too!

Sharing with Leo!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful mittens for mama too! I believe these were also homemade? Theyre gorgeous!

Thanks so much to Kim and to Daizy! It was such a great surprise when the doorbell rang today and there was a package on our porch! We got SO MUCH, we felt really spoiled :) The little sun dress fits My like a glove, and the fleece, top and harness should all fit her well when shes finished growing. My fiances favorite item was the little bandana. All four of our dogs LOVE loofa dogs, it has already been played with by all of them! We loved the little "Miley" sticker, and look forward to trying the potato bag. The mittens are beautiful, such a rich color and fit perfectly. I know we will get a lot of use out of the blanket too. Thanks again for such a lovely, thoughtful, and lavish gift! Christmas in November for Miley :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Such wonderful presents!! The clothing is so cute! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awesome gifts!!!! lol wow those mittens do look homemade!! ;) lol leo looks so cute at the end hehe. sharing is caring miley! :p shes too cute :)

·
Registered
774 Posts
your welcome. i hope you enjoy them. sorry it's not much. yes i made the mittens and most of the clothes. i had the car decal made for you by my sis. i can try to get you one with the others on it. i'm glad the mitts fit,hope they are nice and warm for the winter. love the pic if miley in her new dress,she looks so happy.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww how sweet! What a wonderful SS package! Everything looks awesome, the dresses are sooo cute! I love that some of it was homemade too. Lucky Miley. :D She is so gorgeous. I love her coloring. Loved the cameos of Reese and Leo too. ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Such nice gifts! I love handmade things! So much heart goes into them. Wish I could sew. :/ That blanket is adorable! And of course the sweet babies are precious! Wonderful package and pics!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone for looking! It was so much fun to see what she got and watch her pick things out as favorites :) Such a great first exchange experience!

your welcome. i hope you enjoy them. sorry it's not much. yes i made the mittens and most of the clothes. i had the car decal made for you by my sis. i can try to get you one with the others on it. i'm glad the mitts fit,hope they are nice and warm for the winter. love the pic if miley in her new dress,she looks so happy.
Not at all, you went above and beyond! I really couldnt believe how many things she got, and we will definitely be able to use and enjoy everything. I really love all the handmade things, Im jealous of your talents! Id never given it much thought before, but since joining the forum I really wish I could knit, crochet and sew! I really appreciate how much time and thought you put into everything, it was a VERY lovely package. Thank you again :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts