Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody give their dogs milk bones?

The lady at the bank gave him a dog bone and he loved it.... Amanda held him on the way home and he ate that thing all gone.. of course she had to hold it for him... hehehehhe wish I had my camera... :)

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
That is Kemo and Bindi's fav bone cookie - I have wasted all kinds of money on hoilistic bones that if I were a dog smelled and looked appealing to me but NAH they just want the cheap milk bones....suite me just fine :lol:

·
Registered
269 Posts
chiwi eating problems

I had the same problem with Sybil, she would eat so little. Have you thought about another chi friend for her. As soon as I got Bailey the consumtion of food was better, not great but better because she wanted to get her share before Bailey did and will still catch Bailey eating from her bowl and fly off bed and stand over her dish eating delicately but eating more. Just a thought>

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Re: chiwi eating problems

8batch said:
I had the same problem with Sybil, she would eat so little. Have you thought about another chi friend for her. As soon as I got Bailey the consumtion of food was better, not great but better because she wanted to get her share before Bailey did and will still catch Bailey eating from her bowl and fly off bed and stand over her dish eating delicately but eating more. Just a thought>
there are 6 dogs and 1 5 year old in this house already :shock: i couldn't get another puppy. the other dogs are very trustworthy with her so she isn't with them unless i'm holding her in my lap..... her eating is very frustrating yesterday she ate decent and today she had her first hypoglycemic attack and she won't eat. so it's back to the syringe and nutrical....... i'm at my wits end and i have no idea what to do next. i'd hate to have to give her up but i'm afraid that is what might have to happen...

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Tader likes milk bones his favorite ones are the milk bone barkery bites & ol Roy apple & peanut butter but you have to break them up in tiny chunks caues there so big I also give him breath buster bones He really likes them & they cure doggie breath talk about a plus sometimes

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Harley has never had a milk bone before. Usually we buy the large for our two big dogs and they LOVE them. Then again they love any treat as most labs do. Harley loves the little nutro treats, they are shaped like drumsticks. :)

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
I used to always give the teeny milk bones but they now prefer the teeny gravy bones( biscuits) instead.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Jessica said:
Harley loves the little nutro treats, they are shaped like drumsticks. :)
That's what we give Stinky. At first he wouldn't touch them now everytime I go near the box he comes running after me from wherever he's napping. :D

:wink: I've never tried milkbones.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Kismet got one the other day from the bank too! I thought that was so cute, my sons got suckers and Kismet got a milk bone. She wouldn't eat it until we got inside lol. After that she munched it down!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
My three love the small Milkbones! I break them in half, they are a little to fattening for Bruiser. :roll: They love, love, the "Pupcorn" cheese flavor. It only has three calories in each one. :)

sandra

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
vala444 said:
Jessica said:
Harley loves the little nutro treats, they are shaped like drumsticks. :)
That's what we give Stinky. At first he wouldn't touch them now everytime I go near the box he comes running after me from wherever he's napping. :D

:wink: I've never tried milkbones.

My boy loves Nutro biscuits and he has to have them when he asks or he will just jump around in circules :lol:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
sullysmum said:
I used to always give the teeny milk bones but they now prefer the teeny gravy bones( biscuits) instead.
Donna , you mean the pedigree milk bones ? ( their light and tasty ones ? ) or some other make ? my fizzy doesn't like them he is a fuss pot :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts