Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and the hubby thought we would take millie to a log cabin this weekend, she has loved it we have had so much fun!
Millie loved exploring log cabin and lying by the fire :) she is 13 weeks old now and doing great. I recently changed her food as she was on purina from the breeder but I wanted that changed as there was bad press about that food brand and so it worried me so now she is on eukanuba puppy food which I feel is alot better for her as the kibble pieces are a lot smaller so suit little Millie. I thought I'd post some photos of our trip :)

Me and the hubby in the hot tub:

Millie says 'mammy put that camera away!'

Chilling in the hot tub :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
I love log cabins!! We went a couple years back to North Carolina and had the best time ever. Millie is so cute, love her color.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Beautiful cabin! Millie looks so adorable and content. Looks like you all had a very nice time. How long did you stay? And how did miss Millie enjoy her first vacation?

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We just had a four night break it was lovely! Millie loved it and was so well behaved.... What do you guys feed your chis? X

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
What a beautiful cabin. Looks like you all had a relaxing time. My guys are on a mix of earthborn holistic with ZiwiPeak for treats.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Ooh looks like you guys had a great time! I love going on breaks like that and being able to bring the chis. :D

We just had a four night break it was lovely! Millie loved it and was so well behaved.... What do you guys feed your chis? X
We feed mostly a mixture of Ziwipeak and Natural Instinct, but homemade raw too on and off.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Looks like you had a great time and it's always better when we can take our fur babies along too. I think it's so great when you can start taking them as puppies to get them socialized in going to different places and seeing strange people. It makes it so much easier when they become adults then to travel with them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts