Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, sorry i havent been around for awhile, but ive been kinda busy with work and milo! lol

So anyways, hes 11weeks old (12weeks old this Friday) Hes growing up so quickly :(

Hes had both his vaccinations, and will be allowed out in just over a weeks time!

We also got him weighed at the vets last Friday, and he was 1.5kg (just over 3lbs)
He loves his food ;)

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Awwwww Sandra, I have missed seeing Milo pics...I just love the 4th with his face peeking up from the blanket :love7:

Wow, he is growing nicely, what a doll. Scruffy is 2.05 kg. They must carry their weight differently. How long is Milo's body? Is he plump? Scruffy is quite slim but he has a longer sausage body :lol: :lol:

I love his expression, he looks sweet and cheeky at the same time :D

How's his toilet training going? Is he going in the garden or still on pads?

Great seeing you both around...xxx

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Well, he isnt going in the garden yet cos he hasnt had the get go for him to go outside (gotta wait another week until hes allowed out)
Hes going on the puppy pads.
He'll usually do it on the pads, but will sometimes do it elsewhere, like the carpet.
With his poo, he has the right idea bless him! But he'll sometimes squat down to do it off the mat (but really close) so we have to lift him onto it :lol:

Hes such a good boy, and hes so funny, i couldnt imagine life without him now!

His body is now 10" long, i suppose thats long for a 3month old chihuahua?
Im not sure...

He has such a podgy belly lol, hes so cute :D

I love him to bits

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
:D I know the feeling...it's so nice having a little pooch in the home!

Milo is gonna have a blast next week...he has a big world to discover :D

·
Registered
803 Posts
aww what a sweetie hes soo cute, cant wait to be the proud owner of a chi. Its gona be fun posting pics of my baby to show all you lot. Hopefully hes as cute as all your chi`s.

xxx sam xxx

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My childrens father (my ex) always calls him a fruitbat lol and says he looks like one! :(
But he absolutely LOVES Milo! He never says it, but hes forever picking him up, and he mentions him on the phone 'Hows the little man doing'? and he just cuddles him all the time.
And Milos took to him too, cos he gives him an excited greeting when he comes to the house, and follows him about everywhere!

There so cute together lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
Before I say anything, what color, size and shape head?

He is the most gorgeous and cute chi I have ever seen!!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
awww thanks :D

Hes black & white (has white chest, 1 sock and white on all other 3 feet aswell, on the tips, he also has a tiny white beard lol)
He weighs 1.5kg at 3months - so hes a big boy lol he loves his food :D

And i believe hes apple-head? His head is perfect :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts