Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Our breeder Jennifer recently was on the hunt for a Mimi look a like bc she's very proud Mimi and wanted a mommy like her! Guess what?? she found one! I believe she came from Wee Chi's and I cannot get over how much she reminds me of Mimi as a baby

She's the one on the top left:

I just want to kiss her little face!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
Omg! She's Mimi's twin! Lol. My breeders just had a new litter of pups and one has Ava's markings. I'm trying to keep from going back in her site to see if she put more pics up lol. Chi's are seriously the cutest pups!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5
Omg! She's Mimi's twin! Lol. My breeders just had a new litter of pups and one has Ava's markings. I'm trying to keep from going back in her site to see if she put more pics up lol. Chi's are seriously the cutest pups!

It's so hard not to look at new puppies from our breeders! Jennifer has a girl named Penny who is expecting 2 pups any day now! She's a gorgeous white tri long coat. I'm scared to even look at them! Haha

Premium Member
It's so hard not to look at new puppies from our breeders! Jennifer has a girl named Penny who is expecting 2 pups any day now! She's a gorgeous white tri long coat. I'm scared to even look at them! Haha

Oooh a white tri! That sounds gorgeous. I am sure her babies will be beautiful. My breeder actually breeds yorkies. And her daughter Jennifer breeds longhaired chi's. They have really pretty yorkies.

Premium Member
Omg I'm in love! She has similar markings to Ava! I don't know if u ever noticed but Ava's body on her back is mostly black accept for a white ring around her neck. And she has that same brownish red fur in her hind legs. It'll be cool if Ava's coat turns out just like this little beauty. So pretty 馃挅

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
Omg I'm in love! She has similar markings to Ava! I don't know if u ever noticed but Ava's body on her back is mostly black accept for a white ring around her neck. And she has that same brownish red fur in her hind legs. It'll be cool if Ava's coat turns out just like this little beauty. So pretty 馃挅

Ya she's so cute, she's a sungold baby! She's a couple . months younger than mimi, so maybe 1 year and 4 or 5 months?? I have to see Ava naked! Lol

Did u see Mojo's rescue dog tag in the other post from swimming at my moms?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
Oh is that the rescue me chihuahua tote? I wanted one of those sooooo bad. Found one on ebay once but didn't want white. That's such a cute little bag 馃槉

Ya it is! I sold her mine, lol. I wanted a gucci dog carrier so bad but bry said I had to sell one first so that's the one I sold :(

Premium Member
Ya she's so cute, she's a sungold baby! She's a couple . months younger than mimi, so maybe 1 year and 4 or 5 months?? I have to see Ava naked! Lol

Did u see Mojo's rescue dog tag in the other post from swimming at my moms?

I didn't see Mojo's tag 馃様, I'll have to try and find it. Sungold has pretty chi's, I kept checking for longcoats but there was only smoothcoats available when I was looking, unless I'm thinking of Kelley's chi's. I'll have to find naked pics of Ava 馃槉 or try to take one lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts