Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Hi Christa,

Sorry to hear about Mimi not feeling well. I dont use any use any chemicals on my dogs, so can't comment on this product. Fortunately we haven't been bothered with fleas, knock on wood. Since you live in Lakeland, wondered who your vet is? We use Dr Latter. He is also fine with those that feed a raw food diet :) and doesn't give you a hassle if you decline vaccines.
Hope she feels better soon.

·
Registered
559 Posts
What about heartworm meds ? Do you not give any ?

No, I do not use ANY chemicals/toxins on my dogs. In addition to my regular vet, I also use a homeopathic vet. My guys get regular blood tests to check for HW.

My homeo vet feels it is safer to treat for HW IF they ever got it, then giving them the toxins month after month after month. We try to be as natural as we can.

·
Registered
559 Posts
It's so upsetting when we think of how toxic and chemical ridden our lives have become.[/QUOTE]

So very true! That's why I have chosen a holistic path for my guys. Look how long our pets used to live years ago before all of these nasty toxins/chemicals and VACCINES that are given year after year! Dogs died because of old age back then. Not the diseases we see them dying from today :(. Plus they were fed real food.

I lost my bichon, Maggie 11 yrs ago at age 6! I was devastated! She was my heart doggie. She died from kidney disease! It was then I began searching for alternative ways. So she was my teacher and the reason Jack and Jilly and now Benny are benefitting from all that I learned. I still think of her every day.

Sorry for the rant....

·
Registered
559 Posts
Glad to hear she is eating a little more. Dr Latter won't be back until the 26th. I called the other day to schedule an appt for a wellness visit for my Maltese and they told me this.. You WILL love him! Be sure you ask for HIM. There is another vet there too. But, I always request Dr Latter. Let me know if you get in to see him :)

DR Latter's phone. 646 5683

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.