Chihuahua People Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Christa, after your email I jumped on the forum to look up Mimi's situation...I'm so sorry she was ill! I so dislike all these chemicals, but at this point will continue the HW med to not risk a real problem should they get infected....we are a mosquito magnet here in Fl! Call Patty per my email, she is a great gal & Dr, & email me if she will see you. I will be happy to try & pull strings when I come up there in June for our annual vet check if you want to wait that long, but Patricia Mattson is great to. I can also give you my holistic info from Winter Park...it's a hike, and not something for everyday, but you might want it for a consult. Hugs...:)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 · (Edited)
Thanks Mel, I'm going to call her. I'm really sad that I can't get her into
Dr. Latter. By the way....YOU have been missed!

She is doing much better now btw, but she did not eat for 4 days aside from
taking water and me giving her sugar water and peanut butter on her gums
and such. After that it still took her almost a full week later to get her normal
appetite back. I'm very relieved, now I just want to find a new vet!

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Bathe her in original dawn dishwashing liquid as soon as you can!
Our daughters cat had a horrible reaction to flea drops and spent 2 days at the vets. She started with shaking and twitching and vet said that had she not washed her in dawn, she probably would have gone into seizures.
Please keep us posted!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I just read it! Thank you SO MUCH Mary! I will call first thing in the morning!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.