Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mimi was rocking her new louisdog outfit @ Petsmart today and surprisingly Santa was also there so we decided to get her picture taken with him ^^. I am also glad that part of the purchase will help support local animal shelters! Sorry the picture is a lil blurry because my scanner is not very good lol.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwwww! It looks like she's smiling!!! How incredibly precious is that! I love it! So very cute! :love5:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
What an adorable photo! I saw Santa there at Petco last year and didn't think anything of it until now. Now that I have dogs! :p

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awwwwww! It looks like she's smiling!!! How incredibly precious is that! I love it! So very cute! :love5:
Thanks! I dont think Mimi enjoyed it though, she was a little bit scared of Santa. I dont think she liked his beard.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Thanks! I dont think Mimi enjoyed it though, she was a little bit scared of Santa. I dont think she liked his beard.
Awwww, I sowwie Mimi. She probably thought that big ole' white beard was "after" her. Poor baby girl! But the pic is beyond precious!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Omg....that is cute. I bet she was by far the best and the cutest pup at petsmart;)
Thanks! I was actually surprised at how many people brought their dogs to get their picture taken with Santa. There was actually a line lol. At least Mimi got to socialize a bit with the other dogs. She was a bit scared of the bigger dogs, but she loved the other lil ones.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awwww, I sowwie Mimi. She probably thought that big ole' white beard was "after" her. Poor baby girl! But the pic is beyond precious!
Yeah I made it up to her by going to Starbucks after the event because they always give her lots of treats there. She doesn't like the treats from petsmart much lol. I think Starbucks needs to make a drink for dogs =)!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Yeah I made it up to her by going to Starbucks after the event because they always give her lots of treats there. She doesn't like the treats from petsmart much lol. I think Starbucks needs to make a drink for dogs =)!!
Me too! Starbucks rocks! "Chicken Soufflé' Latte." :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Good idea, i should send that to their suggestion e-mail lol. Their holiday drinks are so yummy!
They would probably laugh. :lol: But it is a thought, and would make them even more money.

I know! I had the caramel brulée latte this evening, paired with a McAlister's Club before we went to the movies! Yummy!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They would probably laugh. :lol: But it is a thought, and would make them even more money.

I know! I had the caramel brulée latte this evening, paired with a McAlister's Club before we went to the movies! Yummy!
Yeah true they might laugh at first, but will think it is a great idea later. Oh that sounds amazing makes me want to make a 2nd trip down there again lol.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Yeah true they might laugh at first, but will think it is a great idea later. Oh that sounds amazing makes me want to make a 2nd trip down there again lol.
I'm to stuffed to even think about food, or drink. I had that, then Popcorn. Ack! Now I need sleep. :lol: But I'm sure first thing in the AM everyone will be hollering for Starbucks, so off we'll go. :lol: That, and breakfast tacos. Sausage, Egg and Potatoes, and lots of hot sauce. :D

If you have SB's this late, you'll be up all night! :lol:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts