Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mimi and I went to Woof Life today to see my friend Leslie who to our surprise had presents for us!

Should I really wear this again mommy?

Ughhh I hate this car!!

Me and my new fwiend Izzy, I was twying to escape!

Izzy was asking her mommy if they would keep me! Yikes!!

Enough! Get me outta hewe!

Like my new collar from aunt Leslie?

Mmmm Dag jerky! And new Pet Flys toys!! Now Leo doesn't have to share!

Auntie Leslie also bought me this Ruff Ruff Hoodie! Mommy bought me one more collar too!

Leo said babysitting me was not in the new puppy contwact.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Omg she is breathtaking. I can't get over what a little princess she is. That was so nice of your friend, I wish I had a friend with a doggie boutique! Lol. Loved the pic of her trying to escape and the pic of Leo babysitting the best. I'm really glad they are getting along. How's Lola adapting to having to share the princess thrown?

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Omg she is breathtaking. I can't get over what a little princess she is. That was so nice of your friend, I wish I had a friend with a doggie boutique! Lol. Loved the pic of her trying to escape and the pic of Leo babysitting the best. I'm really glad they are getting along. How's Lola adapting to having to share the princess thrown?

Sent from Petguide.com App
Thank you Ashley! Izzy loved her which is strange bc she's like Lola, very alpha dog and doesn't like anyone!! Leslie and I actually became friends after I started shopping there, I was always a repeat customer, lol, imagine that.
Lola still can't stand her but I'm not being pushy at all, I'm letting her really take her time with Mimi.
Mimi hates the car! She starts panting all crazy, I'm hoping this gets better with time also. :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
She is too darn cute! :love2:

And omg did you finally get an ATC collar? Bella has that one!!! We LOVE them,
I get all of Bella's collars from them because they make tiny ones, and because
I just adore the swarovski stones they use. Great, sturdy, yet gorgeous collars.

Same, no?(just with stones set closely together)

Or am I wrong and it's not ATC?

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hehe she's so cute. There are no doggie boutiques here, I'm so deprived! I might have to hunt one down the next time I'm in Vancouver. Those collars are adorable! Is she getting better in the car now, or just as bad as ever?

Thanks Krystal!! I'm surprised there aren't any boutiques by you! There are 2 by me but a crazy lady owns the other one. The rest are an hour or so away so we visit if we r in the area.
She mostly pants a ton in the car, then she tries to lay down and starts panting again. I need to bring her somewhere w Leo, he's great in the car. Maybe he will help calm her down. No more throwing up or diarrhea, thank god!!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She is too darn cute! :love2:

And omg did you finally get an ATC collar? Bella has that one!!! We LOVE them,
I get all of Bella's collars from them because they make tiny ones, and because
I just adore the swarovski stones they use. Great, sturdy, yet gorgeous collars.

Same, no?(just with stones set closely together)

Or am I wrong and it's not ATC?
Yup it's an ATC, her first one!! It's almost exactly like Bella's! Lola has one a periwinkle suede with a double row of stones but it's kinda small on her. Mojo had one too that ended up too small so I gave it to my sisters chi Carter.

This one was actually Izzy's but Leslie sold it to me for a really good price. It looks new. I think it good for everyday wear since it's so small and light. I'm hoping she can wear Lola's one day too.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I'm loving all the gorgeous new babies pretties! She has great taste! ;) She's seriously a little doll!!! Your friend was very nice to shower her with such nice gifts. She looks beautiful in anything!!

Sorry to hear about her getting car sick. No fun for her or you. :/ You can try a little Benadryl to calm her on trips. But I bet once she gets used to being in the car, that'll clear up. Bless her heart.

Keep the pics coming. Her little face makes me smile and awwwwww every time. :daisy:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Yup it's an ATC, her first one!! It's almost exactly like Bella's! Lola has one a periwinkle suede with a double row of stones but it's kinda small on her. Mojo had one too that ended up too small so I gave it to my sisters chi Carter.

This one was actually Izzy's but Leslie sold it to me for a really good price. It looks new. I think it good for everyday wear since it's so small and light. I'm hoping she can wear Lola's one day too.

Did you ever see their leashes? They are spectacular. Pricey, but spectacular.
Check it out...this is our set, it's so darn pretty I hate using it, worry it'll get
dirty, but surprisingly it's very easy to keep clean.

Zorana, I need to tell you two things before I forget, first of all you need a
new siggy!!! And also, "if" little Mimi grows out of anything, be it clothes or
collars, I will buy her stuff from you, if you let me. There is nothing around
here for Bella, so I have to ask, just in case. I know I've asked you before
regarding clothes, but I thought I'd throw it in that I'm interested in
everything and anything. Ok, I'm done bugging you now. Just had to ask.
It's so frustrating trying to find things for her, you know.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you ever see their leashes? They are spectacular. Pricey, but spectacular.
Check it out...this is our set, it's so darn pretty I hate using it, worry it'll get
dirty, but surprisingly it's very easy to keep clean.

Zorana, I need to tell you two things before I forget, first of all you need a
new siggy!!! And also, "if" little Mimi grows out of anything, be it clothes or
collars, I will buy her stuff from you, if you let me. There is nothing around
here for Bella, so I have to ask, just in case. I know I've asked you before
regarding clothes, but I thought I'd throw it in that I'm interested in
everything and anything. Ok, I'm done bugging you now. Just had to ask.
It's so frustrating trying to find things for her, you know.
Oohh that is a beautiful leash!! Very pretty!!
Yes no problem! T asked for Mimi's HK hoodie but it will be too small for Bella. It was too small for Mouse (my breeder's tiny 1.8lbs chi). Everything else I will offer you, deal?
I'm sure she will outgrow some of this ruff ruff stuff since the xxs runs different for each piece, I find that kinda odd.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm loving all the gorgeous new babies pretties! She has great taste! ;) She's seriously a little doll!!! Your friend was very nice to shower her with such nice gifts. She looks beautiful in anything!!

Sorry to hear about her getting car sick. No fun for her or you. :/ You can try a little Benadryl to calm her on trips. But I bet once she gets used to being in the car, that'll clear up. Bless her heart.

Keep the pics coming. Her little face makes me smile and awwwwww every time. :daisy:
Thanks T!! Great suggestion for the car, I'll have to try that next time. She used the car seat for the first time today too.
I promise to keep posting pics! Especially this week since I'm off of work, yay!!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oohh that is a beautiful leash!! Very pretty!!
Yes no problem! T asked for Mimi's HK hoodie but it will be too small for Bella. It was too small for Mouse (my breeder's tiny 1.8lbs chi). Everything else I will offer you, deal?
I'm sure she will outgrow some of this ruff ruff stuff since the xxs runs different for each piece, I find that kinda odd.

You're the bomb! :) Thank you Zorana, really.

Yes the sizing is a bit different. The dresses are usually bigger, but I don't
think you bought any, right? Many are too loose on Bella. But the hoodies
are usually smaller. That pink & yellow sorbet hoodie runs smaller than the
rest. The elephant one is pretty stretchy, I think it'll fit your girl for a while,
if not forever. Also, if you don't want it to shrink don't put the Ruff Ruff stuff
in the dryer, because it will, quite a bit. Thanks for being so sweet, I'm really
hoping you can use these things forever, because it's all great stuff and suits
Mimi very very well, but am here if ever you don't.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Thanks T!! Great suggestion for the car, I'll have to try that next time. She used the car seat for the first time today too.
I promise to keep posting pics! Especially this week since I'm off of work, yay!!

Lex went through a brief spell of car sickness. I wasn't sure what brought it on. She had been used to car rides since I brought her home. It started after I rode with a friend in her mid-size car. I think she was so used to being in a larger vehicle, that the rougher ride just kinda spooked her. My vet suggested the Benadryl, and it worked like a charm. It was a brief thing, but I just felt so sorry for her.

My troop do fine in their car seat, but antsy if they aren't in it when they are in the car. Maybe that'll help her too.

She's a precious little prize. I love your whole pack! :love5:

Looking forward to more pics. :) It'll be tough going back to work. :/

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
LS, what size do you need for Bella? I have a bunch of xxs sweaters and I am heading to Canada this weekend! I can pop them in the mail!

Krystal, I will be going to my favorite boutique, are you looking for anything specific for Odie?

Love shopping for furbabies!

Nichole, you are so thoughtful! Thank you!
In most things she's xxs. If you get a chance, just pm with prices and I'll get back to you.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I didn't find our Ellie to be very stretchy. :/ Which was a good thing, though, so I'm not complaining. Even after washing and drying I didn't find much shrinkage. I haven't tried any of the other Ruff Ruff stuff. I want to buy more, but since my crew doesn't wear clothes that often, I try to resist. Plus with the size differences in each Ruff Ruff piece, I'm afraid to invest too much because we have far to many things that are too big. I really want the one with the piece of cake on it. I think it was a hoodie.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts