Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am back in WA for the Holidays and met up with one of my friends here who just recently got back from Japan. Anyways she got Mimi a little Hello Kity Towel. It is so cute. I think it is a promotion for the POM juice so Hello Kity is wearing a cute orange outfit.

Mimi really likes it!

It is the perfect size for her!

I think she is trying to tase the orange! =p

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahhhhh....be still my heart. Little Miss Mimi is one lucky little girl. Love her jacket and juicy snuggle sack too!
Thanks! We had to bring out the warm stuff! It has been so cold here in WA lately. Gosh I really need to go to Japan to get some unique dog stuff. My friend said they had so many dog boutiques with so many cute things.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Owww Miss Mimi looks like trigger very cute. So cute.
Is she licking the towel in the last pic. :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, i love the Hello Kitty towel. wow, would i love to go to Japan to check the doggy stuff out too. lol ! Did Ecko get a present too?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She has one of the nicest wardrobes ever and other beautiful things! And, of course, she's a beautiful model!!!:love1:
Thank you! That is so sweet =).

awww, i love the Hello Kitty towel. wow, would i love to go to Japan to check the doggy stuff out too. lol ! Did Ecko get a present too?
Yes Ecko & Mimi also got some japanese doggie treats, but they ate it up before I remembered to take a picture of it lol! They were just cute japanese character cookies w/ doggy frosting.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
I know, I have heard they have some killer doggy boutiques!! I wonder how the prices are......

Thanks! We had to bring out the warm stuff! It has been so cold here in WA lately. Gosh I really need to go to Japan to get some unique dog stuff. My friend said they had so many dog boutiques with so many cute things.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know, I have heard they have some killer doggy boutiques!! I wonder how the prices are......
Good point the prices might be a bit steep. Although there might be some great bargains if you go to the right places.

Very pretty towel for an even prettier wee girl! x
Thank You!

Wow I've fell in love with that jacket she's wearing its gorgeous! pretty in pink :D
O yeah Mimi <3's that jacket also. It keeps her very warm and fuzzy.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
She is such a pretty little model! Love the pics. :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
that's awesome... i am obsessed with hello kitty! where did you get it?

*edited* nevermind... just saw that you said you got it from a friend who came back from japan. LOL. Just like me to view the photos, post a reply, and THEN go read the posts.... haha. Sorry! i get excited easily...lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts