Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mimi's dog carrier came in the mail yesterday. Since it was so hot yesterday in Spokane we were at the lake and we didn't have time to do the photoshoot. Anyways we had some free time this Sunday afternoon so we did our photoshoot today.

I think Mimi really likes the carrier because she jumped in it right away. Also it is the perfect size for her, not too big and not too small. Enjoy!

Mimi sitting in the carrier.

Mimi doing her signature pose =p.

Mimi: OH cool this lifts up!

Mimi: Now I have the top up ^^.

Mimi: zzzzz (she fell asleep in it lol)

Mimi: Thanks for viewing ^^.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
WOW it's gorgeous i just love it!
Mimi suits it so much! Oh she's such a spoilt little girl isn't she?! I love all her things :)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
With the amount of Juicy stuf you purchase the should be giving you free stuff!!! I love the carrier it rocks!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
I think you need an intervention :cool:
Seriously though, if you decided to sell off some of your Juicy collection, please PM me!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love it!! She looks sooooooo cute in it. Perfect!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Very nice bag, and Mimi looks so sweet in there. :)

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
With the amount of Juicy stuf you purchase the should be giving you free stuff!!! I love the carrier it rocks!
your comment made me laugh. I agree with you Juicy Couture should give me free stuff. Or better yet they should have Mimi model their stuff. =p

I think you need an intervention :cool:
Seriously though, if you decided to sell off some of your Juicy collection, please PM me!
Thanks, but I dont think an intervention will work on me. I am way too obsessed. If i ever do decide to get rid of my Juicy Stuff I will let you know. =p

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am so jealous right now! When we first got Lina I wanted a Juicy carrier so bad!
yeah I wanted them as soon as I got a dog, but I decided to wait until both my chis were full grown so I didn't have to buy a new one in case they outgrew it. I definitely recommend them though. It has lots of useful features like big side pockets and a leash clip.

·
Registered
852 Posts
MiMi is BEAUTIFUL and looks so gorgeous in her Juicy couture carrier. I lol at her signature pose, you should consider getting her into doggy modelling (im being serious :D).

Where did you order the carrier?
Ive been looking around at Juicy carriers and couldnt find any in all black :(

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MiMi is BEAUTIFUL and looks so gorgeous in her Juicy couture carrier. I lol at her signature pose, you should consider getting her into doggy modelling (im being serious :D).

Where did you order the carrier?
Ive been looking around at Juicy carriers and couldnt find any in all black :(
Thanks for the compliment. I wish Mimi does become a model! Yeah her signature pose makes me laugh too. She seems to do that pose a lot when I take pictures of her so I figured its her signature pose.

I got my carrier at ebay. There are actually quite a few black juicy carriers. This online site has at least 3: http://www.funnyfur.com/juicycouture.aspx

·
Registered
852 Posts
Thanks for the compliment. I wish Mimi does become a model! Yeah her signature pose makes me laugh too. She seems to do that pose a lot when I take pictures of her so I figured its her signature pose.

I got my carrier at ebay. There are actually quite a few black juicy carriers. This online site has at least 3: http://www.funnyfur.com/juicycouture.aspx
Ive been looking on websites and on ebay but was looking for the style you have. There was one in gold but I was outbid at the last minute :(

I shall continue my search :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Mimi, the Glamorous Dog! I envy her, she's so pampered. Well, seems like she loves the new carriers. She's already making it her home. lol. Mimi looks like a very kind and sweet dog. Is she?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ive been looking on websites and on ebay but was looking for the style you have. There was one in gold but I was outbid at the last minute :(

I shall continue my search :D
yeah ebay has a lot of juicy stuff, but beware of knockoffs. I've gotten a couple of knockoff sweatshirts and accesories from them. Usually if the person does not have a return policy and uses generic pictures the item is a knockoff. Keep searching and I'm sure you will win one! Good Luck ^^.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mimi, the Glamorous Dog! I envy her, she's so pampered. Well, seems like she loves the new carriers. She's already making it her home. lol. Mimi looks like a very kind and sweet dog. Is she?
I think she is a sweet dog. She loves to gives kisses. She is also very gentle so sometimes she gets annoyed at Ecko because he likes to play rough. It doesn't take long for them to make up though. They usually lick and cuddle with each other.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Cute! I love the pink fleecy sweatshirt she has on. Where did you get it?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts