Chihuahua People Forum banner

Which necklace looks better with turtleneck sweater?

• Pom Pom Necklace

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Teddy's Necklace

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't seen the Louisdog winter collection you should definitely go to their website ASAP, they are so cute! Anyways we ordered a few pieces from their collection.

Babybog Sweater, Pom Pom Necklace (so fuzzy), Teddy's Necklace, Bunny Turtleneck Sweater, and the Alvin Jumpsuit...

Mimi as a bear!

Mimi: "Rawwwrrr"

Baby Dog!

Mimi's bunny tail!

Which necklace looks better with the bunny turtleneck sweater?

Pom Pom Necklace

OR

Teddy's Necklace

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Mimi is just an absolute little doll! Her wardrobe is exquisite! You have the best taste for a guy, JayR! :lol: (I mean that in a nice way, lol) I like the first necklace best with the TN. :) Every outfit is gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mimi is just an absolute little doll! Her wardrobe is exquisite! You have the best taste for a guy, JayR! :lol: (I mean that in a nice way, lol) I like the first necklace best with the TN. :) Every outfit is gorgeous!
Thank you Teresa! It is always so much fun shopping for the Chis! With so many dog items in the market nowadays, I like to find the unique items! I also like quality items because I want the chis to be able to use the items for a long time! Washability is a big++ especially with chis that like to get into everything!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Mimi is a doll! I like the pom pom necklace better. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Thank you Teresa! It is always so much fun shopping for the Chis! With so many dog items in the market nowadays, I like to find the unique items! I also like quality items because I want the chis to be able to use the items for a long time! Washability is a big++ especially with chis that like to get into everything!
You're very welcome! :)

I agree with every point, but I'm jealous, cause I can't afford clothes like that. :lol: Darnit! :D If you see some crazed lady trying to sneak into her closet, you'll know who it is. :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're very welcome! :)

I agree with every point, but I'm jealous, cause I can't afford clothes like that. :lol: Darnit! :D If you see some crazed lady trying to sneak into her closet, you'll know who it is. :lol: :wink:
I think Mimi is the same size as some of your chis I am sure she wouldn't mind sharing =)!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i couldnt decide, i love them both! i love louis dog, Minnie and tootsie have a few of there pieces each from an older collection ( we actually found them at TJMax thanks to a tip from someone on here ) :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Oh....be still my heart!!! Mimi is sooo cute!!! I think she has gotten even cuter than the last time I saw pics, I that's even possible!!! Ok...I want that pom pom necklace and jumpsuit:) So of course the pom pom necklace even though all of it is tdf!!

Lori

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i freakin love the rawr pic! hahahaha shes so damn cute! :albino: love all the outfits u got, spoiling her more than ever now! :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love the pom pom necklace!!! She is a princess. Love her!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i couldnt decide, i love them both! i love louis dog, Minnie and tootsie have a few of there pieces each from an older collection ( we actually found them at TJMax thanks to a tip from someone on here ) :)
Oh wow really? That is awesome. I might have to check out our local TJMax then. They have some cute stuff from their older collections also.

Pom-Pom most definately!
Yeah that necklace seems to be the favorite!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i freakin love the rawr pic! hahahaha shes so damn cute! :albino: love all the outfits u got, spoiling her more than ever now! :D
I know that one is my favorite too! I love catching candid moments like that! Hmmm...i think i am spoiling her just the same =p.

I love the pom pom necklace!!! She is a princess. Love her!
Thank you Mr. Brody & Mom =).

Oh my!! Gorgeous!! Shes such a little model! I cant choose! I love them all!
Yeah I dont know which item is my favorite either. I like something about each one of them!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts