Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It finally arrived...Mimi's first Little Lily Dress.

I have seen this brand on the net and in dog magazines and wanted to try it out myself.

The dress is very well made. It has a faux snake skin bodice and bubble sparkle skirt. I think Mimi might have a new brand addiction. She loves her new dress! =p

Mimi: Hey Ecko is sleeping on the job >.>

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
How cute!!!!!!!! Love the necklace too!! She's all decked out in her finery and looking beautiful!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She's a beautiful baby girl in her new fancy dress! We have a few Little Lily pieces too. :)

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She's a beautiful baby girl in her new fancy dress! We have a few Little Lily pieces too. :)
o0o which ones do you have? I really like the brand new and deciding to get more pieces for Mimi. She can have a Little Lily collection along with her Juicy Couture Collection.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
She looks like a little princess! Oh, and the pearls are fabulous!Mimi is such a pretty girl.:)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
o0o which ones do you have? I really like the brand new and deciding to get more pieces for Mimi. She can have a Little Lily collection along with her Juicy Couture Collection.
I've had these two Little Lily's for awhile. I think you can still get the black & white striped T with the pink kiss print though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts