Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Speedys mum Fifi

Kiki

All Done! Enjoy :) (Grooming trips tomorrow! So Fifi & Speedy can have their feet trimmed too as ive lost my scissors :( )

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Mimi is a beautiful little girl.. I love her head. Hope is still a little doll to me..lol Fifi, Kiki, and Speedy are all lovely.. Why no pics of Tiny?? The bulldog pup is really beautifully marked, such a handsome boy.. And of course, congratulations on the car! :)

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh my gosh Mimi is growing into a stunning little girl :) , i want a Mimi now lol
Thank you! Haha she was the ugliest when she was little bless her! The Ugly Duckling

Mimi is just beautiful.
Thank you!

Aww such pretty babies.
Thank you!!

Aw mimi is growing into such a loverly little girl!! they are all adorable!
Thank you Leah!

Mimi has turned out adorable :)
Thank you very much Jane so has Poppy!

Mimi is a beautiful little girl.. I love her head. Hope is still a little doll to me..lol Fifi, Kiki, and Speedy are all lovely.. Why no pics of Tiny?? The bulldog pup is really beautifully marked, such a handsome boy.. And of course, congratulations on the car! :)
Thank you Deb! Mimi is such a little beauty now! Shes gone a very deep cream with all whit toes, chest and even a silly little white tip on her tail! Tiny was grumpy and everytime i took a photo he ran off lol Thank you again!!! :D

OMG Mimi has really changed. Shes kept that little white bit on the top of her head, shes got her mums shaped face hasnt she.

They all look good Robyn.

I like your car to. My first car was a right old banger!! lol
Thank you Very much Rachel! I do love my car! No bangs, bumps, scratches yet! *fingers crossed* lol

Mimis face is more like Tinys i think but shes changing so often and so much its hard to tell! :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Awww Mimi is adorable, I love her pink collar, I think I like Hope the best, she is so pretty.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Your babies are all beautiful.You are so lucky to be blessed with so many..:)

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Maybe its cos i didnt have a pic of tiny to compare. You should post some of him to!
Ill give it a go when i get a chance :) Thanks Rachel x

You're selling Tiny aren't you and others ?????
Yes Tiny is For sale

you have an adorable family....love the little bulldog
Thank you! He is adorable!

Awww Mimi is adorable, I love her pink collar, I think I like Hope the best, she is so pretty.
Thank you! Mimis is a cat collar ! lol Hope never gets to be the favourite! Thanks!

loved the pics mimi has such lovely coloring
Thank you I Love your dogs :)!

Mimi is so beautiful I love her color.
Thank you So Much!

Your babies are all beautiful.You are so lucky to be blessed with so many..:)
Thank you!! I love them all! Ill add more pictures of the rest soon!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts