Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a new carrier from Emanuele Bianchi Design by Pet Ego. It is a backpack design carrier, which one of the designs we do not have yet. The exterior is brown suede with lots of foam so it is super soft. The interior is orange nylon. It also has a leash attachment inside.

She looks squished in this picture, but she actually has plenty of room lol.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Mimi is absolutely adorable, and I love the new carrier! Now let's see your pic. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a neat carrier!!! Love it!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Wow. I think I mentioned this before, but Paige and I are moving to your place. :laughing6: Between all the Juicy and carriers, maybe you can make room for 2 more. LOL. Speaking of Juicy, I just purchased my 1st Daydreamer bag in pink w/ the dark brown leather and matching wallet. It should be here Monday. :hello1:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow. I think I mentioned this before, but Paige and I are moving to your place. :laughing6: Between all the Juicy and carriers, maybe you can make room for 2 more. LOL. Speaking of Juicy, I just purchased my 1st Daydreamer bag in pink w/ the dark brown leather and matching wallet. It should be here Monday. :hello1:
You guys are welcome to visit anytime. =p Oh wow. The daydreamer bags are very nice. Make sure to post pictures when you get it. You will love it ^^.

·
Registered
609 Posts
very cute. did she take to bag-type carriers right away or was there an acclimation period? joey feels very comfortable in crates, but any time i've tried to put him in any kind of bag, he jumps right out and wants nothing to do with it.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
very cute. did she take to bag-type carriers right away or was there an acclimation period? joey feels very comfortable in crates, but any time i've tried to put him in any kind of bag, he jumps right out and wants nothing to do with it.
Mimi never had any problems with bags from the get go. When I picked her up from the breeder. I put her in the Juicy carrier I got for her.
This was her first bag. I had a comfortable blanket in it when I picked her up and she just slept in it during the drive home.

Ecko was a different story. I got him a bag too prior to picking him up. I put a comfortable blanket in it too. When I put him in it though he was crying and scratching the bag to try to get out. So I just took him out and put him on my lap for the drive home. I trained him that the bag is not a scary place though in his first few weeks with me. I just put the bag down near their bed/crate and everytime he would sniff the bag I would give him a treat. I would also put a treat in the bag so that he would need to get in it to be able to get it. Once he did get it I would give him another treat. After a couple of days he would go in the bag looking for a treat. If I see him do it, I would give him a treat for getting in. Then if he stayed in the bag for like 2-3 minutes I would give him another treat. After a week or so he learned to love the bag. And now both Mimi and Ecko love heir bags. Everytime they see it they always want to get in it because they know we are going on a trip when the bags are out ^^.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that is too cute! i LOVE IT! i want one :(
Before you buy one. It says it can hold dogs up to 10lbs, but the interior itself for the dog is pretty small. I would guess a chi of 6~8" in lengh and 2-4 lbs would be the only ones who would fit comfortably in it. Ecko doesn't fit in the bag sadly =(.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Before you buy one. It says it can hold dogs up to 10lbs, but the interior itself for the dog is pretty small. I would guess a chi of 6~8" in lengh and 2-4 lbs would be the only ones who would fit comfortably in it. Ecko doesn't fit in the bag sadly =(.
booo!!! lets take a stand! :protest: and make them makke Bigger ones. they are being "size-ist!" LOL!!! -_-;;

1 - 20 of 27 Posts