Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the "Odie needs a bigger life jacket" sale. I was going go sell these through my meet up group, but thought I'd post them on here first. Some of the things were gifts, and have never been used. Everything else is in good condition. Prices don't include shipping obviously. Sorry the pics are big and some of them are sideways. My computer is running so slow right now! Let me know if you want me to measure anything!

X-Small Easy Rider Car Harness - $5

SOLD! Small Peace Sign Hoodie - $5
I think these fit a bit big

SOLD! XX-Small Outward Hound Life Jacket - $5
A small string on the bottom broke, but doesn't affect the function at all.

SOLD! X-Small Bikini (who knew these existed) - $5

X-Small Bee Costume - $5

SOLD! X-Small Martha Stewart Crab Tank Dress - $5

X-Small Tank & T-Shirt - $5

SOLD! XX-Small Simply Dog Ho Ho Dress - $5

Silly Hats - Free

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
How does the XS crab dress fit? I am looking at Elaina boy crab shirt. BG is 6.7 lbs long and lean

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm looking for a step in harness if you still have an old one of Odie's, I'd love to see it.
Unfortunately, she has never had a step in harness! I'm buying her a new one soon.

How does the XS crab dress fit? I am looking at Elaina boy crab shirt. BG is 6.7 lbs long and lean
The crab dress is 8 inches long, and close to 6 inches wide (so 12" around?). It's made of stretchy material, but is definitely an XS.

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
I love the bee costume! How big is it? Bambi is XS in most things over here, about 12" round her chest and 9" neck to tail. Would it fit her?

·
Registered
786 Posts
I would like to purchase the life jacket as well as the crab dress!! Could you give measurements on the peace hoodie? It looks like it'd be too big for my Ote, but it's worth a try!! I will PM you my Paypal address :)

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I love the bee costume! How big is it? Bambi is XS in most things over here, about 12" round her chest and 9" neck to tail. Would it fit her?
It would definitely be big enough around (Odie has the same girth, and the straps underneath have velcro), but it's only 7" long.

That skull and cross bones hat is a riot what size does it fit? and I'm also interested in the bee costume!
I know! It's so funny. Both of the hats came with extra small outfits.

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you but too short for BG
No worries! Odie is super long too. Hard to find clothes that fit well!

I would like to purchase the life jacket as well as the crab dress!! Could you give measurements on the peace hoodie? It looks like it'd be too big for my Ote, but it's worth a try!! I will PM you my Paypal address :)
Awesome! :) The peace hoodie is 12" long and about 7.5" wide, laying flat. Odie has a girth of about 12" - 13", and around 10" length and it's loose on her, and too long.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I will go ahead and purchase the peace sign hoodie as well, too good of a deal to pass up! I can always "re-home" it if it's too big (seems like it might be, but I can always sew it a tad to make it fit) LOL. Thanks! Sent you a PM with my Paypal address

·
Registered
89 Posts
I am intrested in the bee costume and the hats! My twin baby cousins are having a bee themed birthday party, and I know he would look so cute in it! It would be awesome.lol. I love both the hats, my BF wants Odin to go as a pirate for Halloween so the one would be perfect!

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry, Katarina. Just sold the bee costume to Stella. However, I do actually have a costume that goes with the pirate hat if you want to see it! I was thinking of saving it for next halloween for Odie but I think I want to make her a costume now.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts