Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys Minka has been losing her puppy teeth for a couple of days and it seems like she has not been feeling that well. She has been misbehaving a lot more than she used to and she has resumed going potty inside as opposed to outside. I am not sure if one has anything to do with the other but I was just wondering if y'all knew anything I could do to help comfort her while she is losing her teeth.

Thanks a bunch :D

·
Registered
661 Posts
I didn't even notice when Tico's teeth came out (but I assume he has his adult teeth now) - just one day one of his ears flopped for a couple hours and I expected to start seeing tiny teeth around & never did; but when he turned 5 months, he really started to test his "authority" around the house and expecially with the cat! He didn't really have any setbacks with going outside though.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Ive heard that chihuahuas sometimes end up with the two teeth in at once. It looks like shark teeth or something, a double row... so they have to get their teeth pulled sometimes when they go to get spay/nuetered... has anyone else heard of this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts