Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OH, let me out... i wanna catch that squirrel !!!

you can let me back in now... i couldnt catch him

( i have to bribe Latte with a cookie so i can get her attention. )

ok, where's my cookie

yes, i want cookie !!

where's my cookie !!!

lol, i did finally give her one :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Wow looks like Chanel has some competition when it comes to gorgeous fashion!
Your pups's outfits are soooo cute! Of course they look amazing in them. Great pics! :p

I love how long that Hello Kitty hoodie is, it seems like it is so hard to find clothes that cover the entire long body of a Chi.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh I love love love these pics! And their outfits!! Perfectly cute!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Elaine's girls are all about fashion in that house...;). Love the look on her face...and the baby Latte 's tongue sticking out a bit- so adorable !!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow looks like Chanel has some competition when it comes to gorgeous fashion!
Your pups's outfits are soooo cute! Of course they look amazing in them. Great pics! :p

I love how long that Hello Kitty hoodie is, it seems like it is so hard to find clothes that cover the entire long body of a Chi.
thank you LS! yes, we love gorgeous fashion too :) . i agree, i love when the hoodies come down to where the tail begins, and Minnie is very long bodied so it is hard to find just the right thing.

Oh I love love love these pics! And their outfits!! Perfectly cute!
Thank you so much Tracy :) !!

awww looks lovely on minnie! lmaoooo silly latte what kinda cookie was she so wantin! 2 cutie pies now where eas toots and peyton? :lol:
yes, that size M fits Minnie perfectly! cant wait to see the burgandy hoodie on your little girl :) , Next time i will include Tootsie and Peyton, and i have 2 different treats i bought for Latte ( but now i have to give all the others one too...) . her previous owner told me she loves Zukes mini naturals in Peanut butter and Cloud Star buddy biscuits, soft and chewy natural roasted chicken. the cloud star ones are shaped like little gingerbread men :D.
Has Dexter tried them? they supposed to be healthy treats i think.

Elaine's girls are all about fashion in that house...;). Love the look on her face...and the baby Latte 's tongue sticking out a bit- so adorable !!
Thank you !! they do love getting dressed up , but actually most of the time they're not wearing anything :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
It's lucky you live in a different country to me because otherwise I would steal Latte, she is just the cutest thing in her pink fur coat - what a princess!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hehe yay cant wait to see the whole gang again. yes dex has tried both of those. he only approves of the peanutbutter zukes recently. the last time i tried givin him the cloud gingerbreadman shaped ones he licked it and that was that lol :lol:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's lucky you live in a different country to me because otherwise I would steal Latte, she is just the cutest thing in her pink fur coat - what a princess!
lol. thank you :) , maybe me and Latte will come visit you! i'd love to see Austrailia. just kidding, but i really would love to travel to Austrailia some day.

hehe yay cant wait to see the whole gang again. yes dex has tried both of those. he only approves of the peanutbutter zukes recently. the last time i tried givin him the cloud gingerbreadman shaped ones he licked it and that was that lol :lol:
oh, mine really love those chicken flavered cloudstar ones. i think they smell yucky

Great pics Elaine! You have such pretty girls. Buddy Biscuits are a big hit in our house too! Our lab loves the gingerbread flavor they have during the holidays.
thank you! i didnt know they had gingerbread flavor ones, maybe i will look for them around the holidays :)

OMG I LOVE that fuzzy pink coat!!!! I have a blue and white fuzzy one that looks like a pimp coat that Julian wears sometimes lol.
thank you!! LOL, i want to see a pic of that blue and white pimp coat :D

·
Registered
801 Posts
Elaine your girls are gorgeous and Minnie is a doll!

In that pink jacket, Latte looks like a pink easter peep! :D
She is such a little cutie! How is she doing fitting in ? She
looks like she was always meant to be there! :love7:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Elaine your girls are gorgeous and Minnie is a doll!

In that pink jacket, Latte looks like a pink easter peep! :D
She is such a little cutie! How is she doing fitting in ? She
looks like she was always meant to be there! :love7:
Thank you! i hadnt thought of that but your right, she does remind me of an easter peep in that coat. lol. and i love those peeps too :D. She is fitting in perfectly here. i'm so glad i have her. its no trouble at all having one more. She really loves Minnie and Tootsie and they love her. and She loves me too. follows me around like she's a little lamb. She is so fun to have here, she's got such a cute personality, i love watching her.
** i do think she was meant to be here! the nice lady i got her from said it was Karma that brought us together...( and i wanted to pay her but she wouldnt take any money for her, she said money cant buy love and thats what i want for Latte. ) she felt it was meant to be :) . i believe in that too

Wow! Run Way fashion...my boys were lookin ;)
oh, Minnie and Latte are very flattered , thank you! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts