Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
we got new wooflink hoodies today.

they love to nibble on ice outside on the deck

funny Ellie pic. she loves to play with her sisters

Look at all this snow !!!

its too cold out... let me in !!!

Premium Member
Love those hoodies. They look soooo soft. Ellie looks like she's having a blast. That couple top/dress is one of the items on my list. Looks so cute on Ellie馃槏. Can't wait to get my Wooflink. Did you order any other Wooflink?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Love those hoodies. They look soooo soft. Ellie looks like she's having a blast. That couple top/dress is one of the items on my list. Looks so cute on Ellie��. Can't wait to get my Wooflink. Did you order any other Wooflink?
i'm really happy with these hoodies. they are nice and soft :). Did you get yours yet ? hehe. yes, Ellie was having fun playing with Minnie. lol. The couple top is really cute. only thing is the Jewel comes off easily :-(. I just left it off cause the way Ellie plays, i'm sure it would come off again. maybe when she's not a puppy anymore , i'll sew it back on .

yes, I also got the strawberry hoodies. I have a couple pics of them . maybe i'll add it to this post

ok, just added 4 more pics to the first post... and I have 2 more i'll add here

Premium Member
Oh the strawberry hoodies are adorable. How do you like them? I also ordered Ava the white strawberry hoodie, I'll eventually order Braxton the pink one. For some reason I thought maybe the jewel in the couple top was removable. Did you get the smile tees?

My order shipped on the 27th. So I'm not sure it's here yet. I'll be home soon to check.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Oh the strawberry hoodies are adorable. How do you like them? I also ordered Ava the white strawberry hoodie, I'll eventually order Braxton the pink one. For some reason I thought maybe the jewel in the couple top was removable. Did you get the smile tees?

My order shipped on the 27th. So I'm not sure it's here yet. I'll be home soon to check.
I like the strawberry hoodies, but my favorite are the best friend ones. maybe cause I like the fit of the best friend ones better. they run bigger. the strawberry ones run alittle smaller. so, on Tootsie , the strawberry one is alittle bit snug but still ok.

no, the jewel is sewn on. I wish it were removable. a lot of times LD uses pins and that would of been much better.

no, the smile tees are really cute but I didn't get those. I could be tempted though when I see how cute they are on Ava and everyone elses babies. but , i'll try not too cause we have enough.

I still haven't put my DC order in. i'm getting so tired now for some reason... I may actually wait till the next sale to order.. but maybe not .. we'll see

Premium Member
I like the strawberry hoodies, but my favorite are the best friend ones. maybe cause I like the fit of the best friend ones better. they run bigger. the strawberry ones run alittle smaller. so, on Tootsie , the strawberry one is alittle bit snug but still ok.

no, the jewel is sewn on. I wish it were removable. a lot of times LD uses pins and that would of been much better.

no, the smile tees are really cute but I didn't get those. I could be tempted though when I see how cute they are on Ava and everyone elses babies. but , i'll try not too cause we have enough.

I still haven't put my DC order in. i'm getting so tired now for some reason... I may actually wait till the next sale to order.. but maybe not .. we'll see

I hope I like the fit of the strawberry hoodie on Ava. Hopefully my LD order of the new collection will ship this week.

I don't blame you lol, all this shopping can be exhausting. I am sure the next big sale will be for St. Patrick's day.

I'm sure the new LD things will be around. Well hopefully, cause I'd really like a couple more things for the whole crew.

I needed some smaller blankets so I ordered a small $13 and xs $12 锔廈essie and Barnie shag blanket. One light pink and one snow leopard with white shag. Can't wait for those.

Premium Member
So so cute e! I love the best friend hoodie so much! I have Mimi's here from last week, she received it as a birthday present from her sister Alice but I'm still waiting on Lola's and 2 shirts for my boys! I also ordered the white tutu skirt like Alice from WL has on fb.
I love the comfy fit and super long length! Haha I'm laughing out loud at the pic of ellie playing with Minnie, so adorable! Strawberry tops look cute too!!
I finally got my Pariero hoodies for the boys today, yay!!! They're so soft and warm!! :)

Premium Member
Oh,Elaine, thanks for reminding me of the couples outfits. I have the dress for Lady and Sapphire and the top for Prince. I love those for spring/summer. I adore the best friends hoodies. Man, you've got a ton of snow!

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
I hope I like the fit of the strawberry hoodie on Ava. Hopefully my LD order of the new collection will ship this week.

I don't blame you lol, all this shopping can be exhausting. I am sure the next big sale will be for St. Patrick's day.

I'm sure the new LD things will be around. Well hopefully, cause I'd really like a couple more things for the whole crew.

I needed some smaller blankets so I ordered a small $13 and xs $12 锔廈essie and Barnie shag blanket. One light pink and one snow leopard with white shag. Can't wait for those.
I did end up putting my order in last night. I got everything I mentioned before except for the necklace. then I tried the code again. I guess its good for one more day. she sometimes does that to account for the time differences everywhere .

me too. I think i'll want to order more of the new LD. probably if I love the ribbon dress, I may want to get Ellie another one in another color.

those were great buys on the B&B blankets. I saw they were a great price but I got enough of the legitiumut ones when they were on sale. I def. don't need anymore beds or blankets for a long time.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
So so cute e! I love the best friend hoodie so much! I have Mimi's here from last week, she received it as a birthday present from her sister Alice but I'm still waiting on Lola's and 2 shirts for my boys! I also ordered the white tutu skirt like Alice from WL has on fb.
I love the comfy fit and super long length! Haha I'm laughing out loud at the pic of ellie playing with Minnie, so adorable! Strawberry tops look cute too!!
I finally got my Pariero hoodies for the boys today, yay!!! They're so soft and warm!! :)
Thanks Zorana ! I really love that best friends hoodie so much that I have been thinking on the next good DC sale, I may get Minnie the grey one too so she can have both colors.
I cant wait to see some pics of Mimi , Lola and the boys in there new things !!!!
LOL. I know, I think that pic is so funny. I have caught that expression a couple times when she's playing with the girls . hahahaha
oh, glad you got the houndstooth hoodies for the boys . yayyyy !!!

Premium Member
I did end up putting my order in last night. I got everything I mentioned before except for the necklace. then I tried the code again. I guess its good for one more day. she sometimes does that to account for the time differences everywhere .

me too. I think i'll want to order more of the new LD. probably if I love the ribbon dress, I may want to get Ellie another one in another color.

those were great buys on the B&B blankets. I saw they were a great price but I got enough of the legitiumut ones when they were on sale. I def. don't need anymore beds or blankets for a long time.

Glad you put your order in. I think the new LD collection is going to be so beautiful in person. I wish Kendall could consistently fit this brand. But I know medium is too big for her and s/m is sometimes too small. I think the ribbon dress would be gorgeous on her. What size Wooflink does Minnie wear?

Registered
Don't mean to sound like a copycat but when looking at the pictures I did think they were great, think the hoodies look soft, think the Ellie pic is really funny and that snow pic is awesommme! :toothy8: x x x

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Oh,Elaine, thanks for reminding me of the couples outfits. I have the dress for Lady and Sapphire and the top for Prince. I love those for spring/summer. I adore the best friends hoodies. Man, you've got a ton of snow!
Lynda, I love the couples tops !! I have it for Minnie and for Ellie. did your jewel come off ? I didn't bother sewing Ellies back on yet. I guess I will when she's not a puppy anymore. i'm afraid it will just come off again. other than that jewel I love it.
the best friends hoodies are soooo nice !!! I even want to buy a second one for Minnie in the other color :).
this snow is awful :-(

Administrator

Ha Ha Ha you could use lots more blankets and beds but you need more chis to fill them! :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
Aww very cute pictures. Those hoodies are so pretty! I especially love the picture of Ellie with those crazy eyes while playing with her sisters. :lol: She's so cute! They all are. :)
the best friends hoodies are my favorite. they are so soft and very comfy on Minnie and Tootsie :). hehe. that expression on Ellie is so funny. she loves playing with her sisters and I've caught that same expression in pics before . hahaha

Love it! I can't wait to try my stuff on my two tonight!
thanks Christie ! BG and Sonny look so cute in there things too. especially BG in that bow dress !!!

Glad you put your order in. I think the new LD collection is going to be so beautiful in person. I wish Kendall could consistently fit this brand. But I know medium is too big for her and s/m is sometimes too small. I think the ribbon dress would be gorgeous on her. What size Wooflink does Minnie wear?
Minnie wears size 2 WL. the new best friends hoodie fits her roomy and comfy. the strawberry hoodie fits her snug and comfy. i cant wait till the LD ships for this order . i'm waiting for the cami dress for Ellie and for Minnie and the snuggle tee for Ellie.
i saw that Melissa added those cute dresses with the daisys , stiletos, ect... i'm curious how the fit would be. the fit could be all wrong or good... you just never know.. but , they do looks super cute in the pics.

Don't mean to sound like a copycat but when looking at the pictures I did think they were great, think the hoodies look soft, think the Ellie pic is really funny and that snow pic is awesommme! :toothy8: x x x
Thank you !!! i'm not happy about all this snow we've been having. i cant wait for spring :daisy:
Ha Ha Ha you could use lots more blankets and beds but you need more chis to fill them! :)
LOL. awww, i would love more puppies but 4 is all i can handle

Premium Member
the best friends hoodies are my favorite. they are so soft and very comfy on Minnie and Tootsie :). hehe. that expression on Ellie is so funny. she loves playing with her sisters and I've caught that same expression in pics before . hahaha

thanks Christie ! BG and Sonny look so cute in there things too. especially BG in that bow dress !!!

Minnie wears size 2 WL. the new best friends hoodie fits her roomy and comfy. the strawberry hoodie fits her snug and comfy. i cant wait till the LD ships for this order . i'm waiting for the cami dress for Ellie and for Minnie and the snuggle tee for Ellie.

i saw that Melissa added those cute dresses with the daisys , stiletos, ect... i'm curious how the fit would be. the fit could be all wrong or good... you just never know.. but , they do looks super cute in the pics.

Thank you !!! i'm not happy about all this snow we've been having. i cant wait for spring :daisy:

LOL. awww, i would love more puppies but 4 is all i can handle

I'm looking at those Hello doggie dresses right now. I noticed she started adding things from that brand last night. The only one I don't see is the purple one. Their size chart goes by length, which makes sense since most other brands are too short. I think it's a matter of the quality of the garments and if they are true to the size chart. Didn't you say Ellie is 7" long? Would she wear the xxs? I never go by the weight on these charts. I think Ava would be xs and Brax small. But Kendall I'm not comfy buying her medium. I may just order one and see how it fits. Maybe once she adds the purple.

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
I'm looking at those Hello doggie dresses right now. I noticed she started adding things from that brand last night. The only one I don't see is the purple one. Their size chart goes by length, which makes sense since most other brands are too short. I think it's a matter of the quality of the garments and if they are true to the size chart. Didn't you say Ellie is 7" long? Would she wear the xxs? I never go by the weight on these charts. I think Ava would be xs and Brax small. But Kendall I'm not comfy buying her medium. I may just order one and see how it fits. Maybe once she adds the purple.
yes... Ellie is about 7 inches long. I could take a chance on the XXS. Minnie would be the size S and Tootsie the M.
I also love the purple daisy dress w/ bow. my other favorites are the baby girl dress in red and the hot stuff dress in red or hot pink...
now, I am tempted to take a chance and order one for Ellie. maybe one for Minnie and Tootsie too but not sure. i'll decide when Melissa has her next sale

Premium Member
yes... Ellie is about 7 inches long. I could take a chance on the XXS. Minnie would be the size S and Tootsie the M.

I also love the purple daisy dress w/ bow. my other favorites are the baby girl dress in red and the hot stuff dress in red or hot pink...

now, I am tempted to take a chance and order one for Ellie. maybe one for Minnie and Tootsie too but not sure. i'll decide when Melissa has her next sale

I like the baby girl dresses too. I may order just the xs and see how I like the quality and fit. Hopefully she will add the pure dress soon. I don't mind using the 25% off since they aren't that expensive anyway.

The hot stuff and cherry ones are cute too. I think these are awesome dresses for every day wear 馃槉and they are sleeveless so Brax may not mind them

http://www.hellodoggie143.com/dress

1 - 20 of 38 Posts