Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just brought Peyton home a few hours ago. everything seems to be going good so far, everyone getting along great! :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww so sweet.Love her fur.I think I might would trim it some through so it does not drag the ground.She really looks sweet.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I love yorkies are u gonna cut her coat or put her in wraps?? I do my friends yorkie coz she's useless at grooming she reckons she brushes him daily she lies coz the knots are awful!! Unless you mine constant brushif I'd have her cut short

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love yorkies are u gonna cut her coat or put her in wraps?? I do my friends yorkie coz she's useless at grooming she reckons she brushes him daily she lies coz the knots are awful!! Unless you mine constant brushif I'd have her cut short
i need to get a good brush. my friend Joan, who gave Peyton to me, said to get a soft slicker brush and a comb. I'll get one tomorrow. what does putting her in wraps mean? i think i'd like to see how it goes with brushing her every day. i dont think she will mind getting brushed. if it doesnt go good , like she doesnt like it, then i'm thinking i will cut her. but i do like the long hair look better. i want to get some bands to tie her front hair up... i'll get those tomorrow too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts