Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Minnie and i say Thank you very much to our Secret Santa!!! there was no card so we cant identify you yet...
A package came for Minnie, its a new dress by one of my favorite makers of dog clothes , Louisdog, and its called the Minnie Dress :), it fits perfect, Minnie and i love it. i cant thank you enough Secret Santa!!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
what a cute little dress!!
I guess someone was good this year. :)
Sissy has been wanting to do secret santa but mommy doesn't have 500 posts yet. :(

but cute!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That is super cute! Makes me want a little girl to dress up!!! ;)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what a cute little dress!!
I guess someone was good this year. :)
Sissy has been wanting to do secret santa but mommy doesn't have 500 posts yet. :(

but cute!
thank you! yes, Minnie was a good girl this year :), you should enter Sissy in the next one !!! just keep posting..

Wow! Minnie is really stylin' :love7:
Minnie says, Thank you very much :happynails:

ooooh minnie is bein fashionable today! lucky girl :brushteeth:
oh, yes!!! she is a lucky girl , cant wait to see what Dexter gets from Santa :D

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
That dress is so pretty on Minnie, such pretty girl. I had a toy fox terrier that had looked a lot like Minnie. I think she must of had Chi in her. I feel so bad Amberleah couldn't be in the Secret Santa exchange after all it is her 1st Christmas.. Oh well next year we will have God willing. Maybe there will be a valentines day one. lol

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Minnie looks so sweet in her new dress! I really like that dress and in general I don't like doggie dresses. I usually like tshirts & hoodies & such. I'll have to look up that brand to see what else they have.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Very sweet! :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That dress is so pretty on Minnie, such pretty girl. I had a toy fox terrier that had looked a lot like Minnie. I think she must of had Chi in her. I feel so bad Amberleah couldn't be in the Secret Santa exchange after all it is her 1st Christmas.. Oh well next year we will have God willing. Maybe there will be a valentines day one. lol
thank you.. alot of people have asked me if she's a jack russel, i think because of her coloring. Sorry Amberleah couldnt be in SS this year. We had so much fun picking the dresses out for her when we were her Secret Exchange buddy. i'm sure there will be another one before next Christmas :)

That is so cute!! It fits and matches her perfectly!! WTG Minnie's SS.. :)
thank you, we agree, Minnie's SS couldnt have picked out a more perfect dress :)

Minnie looks so sweet in her new dress! I really like that dress and in general I don't like doggie dresses. I usually like tshirts & hoodies & such. I'll have to look up that brand to see what else they have.
Minnie actually enjoys wearing dresses. i wouldnt dress her in them if she didnt but she gets really excited when she sees i'm going to put one on her :) . We only have a few things by Louisdog because they are so expensive, but the quality is so nice. it is worth the money if you want something special. Our SS is very generous to buy Minnie a Louisdog dress !

Very sweet! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i cant wait to see wha he gets too! ive been eagerly awaitin i think my heart is gonna pop out lol! dex always barks whenever he hears someone by the door even if someone doesnt ring it. the usps mailman always leaves the mail packagesby the door unless it has to be signed. today dex barked and sure enuff i had a order i was waitin for, a shippin scale! lol :albino: now i can weigh my orders and pay online before reachin the post office. im also thinkin of doin pickup shipments rite from my house, just waitin on the free boxes for those :albino: ok that was a long story...hope u enjoyed it! btw minnie still looks awesome in that dress! the scarf thing looks warm too hehe

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i cant wait to see wha he gets too! ive been eagerly awaitin i think my heart is gonna pop out lol! dex always barks whenever he hears someone by the door even if someone doesnt ring it. the usps mailman always leaves the mail packagesby the door unless it has to be signed. today dex barked and sure enuff i had a order i was waitin for, a shippin scale! lol :albino: now i can weigh my orders and pay online before reachin the post office. im also thinkin of doin pickup shipments rite from my house, just waitin on the free boxes for those :albino: ok that was a long story...hope u enjoyed it! btw minnie still looks awesome in that dress! the scarf thing looks warm too hehe
thank you , i think she looks awesome in it too :), and the scarf is great... i think she'll wear that with some of the sweaters she has also, just to help keep her warm when she's outside. ( she's such a delicate little thing, she gets cold very easy unlike her sister Tootsie )

thats a great idea for you gettin the shipping scale and boxes , it'll come in handy for you Dream Chi business. i went onto the USPS site and was trying to figure out how much the boxes were going to cost to ship. i've always just brought the boxes to the post office, but i think its pretty cool how you can figure it out before hand. i was putting the boxes on the homescale, just to get an idea to put in the weight. lol.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
aw shes so cute! along with her sis tootsie hehe. lmaoooo i can picture u doin that!. i personally love scarves on dex, its soooppp cute! need to find me a reliable one tho, the cheap ones from petco keep rippin lol. yea omg i spent 3 hrs readin all that shippin stuff. theres basically 2 methods.one for the carrier to pickup at the regular time which is free cept for postageand the other for him or her to pickup anytime u schedule but itll cost a fee. the postages go by the size and weight as well as what kinda box and what "zone" ur sendin to....i cant believe i kinda understood it lol. but theres the smallflat rate box thats around $6 no matter how much u stuff itas long as its under 70lbs

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
It is soo cute!! Cant wait to see the rest :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts