Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Minnie is doing soo great! She is running around all over the place and is such a happy fun girl. She still won't eat any dry food but she is eating canned food. I wish I could get her to eat dry because the canned is usually more fattening and I'm hoping to get her to lose some weight but I am very happy that she's eating good now. She finishes her meds on Tuesday so that will be a relief because I hate giving it to her.

Here are some pics! She has settled in so nicely and it already seems like she's been here forever :cheer:

This is Minnie this morning, my happy girl!

Sitting with her "little" sis Chloe

Yelling at the pool cleaner

The boys cuddling

Jack got into my bowl of Macaroni and Cheese... "cheese head"

Leila

Tyson

Minnie

·
Registered
412 Posts
Really lovely pics, Minnie look at home and Jack is so sweet.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Great pics Katie looks like she is loving it there and no wonder. I sure I would too.
She has the beautiful coat.
Is she slighty over weight or is it just her long coat? Picture can be so misleading. Just as you mentioned the food situation.

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone!!

Julie she is about 2 lbs over weight.. she may have some trachea problems (collapsing trachea) and I know the weight doesn't help so it's important to get her to lose some weight but she honks and grunts and snorts when we try and walk.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I am sure she will be fit as a fiddle after a couple of weeks running around your pool with the others as they all look in tip top condition XXXX

·
Registered
421 Posts

Well now, that looks good! Minnie seems to be doing well, and how're the other Chi's taking to her?

She has such an adorable face, she's almost too cute really! lol

x

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Great pics:) I am so glad she is blending in with the family so nicely:)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwww....Minnie has such a cute face and smile. She looks as if she's adjusting to her new forever home. Your other chis are adorable.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Congratulations on getting your new little Daisy! She is really cute! :love1: You are soooooo lucky; you have all those chi's!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts