Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellooo! I loved this forum, and have checked it many times since I decided to get my new puppy, however, it's the very first time I decided to drop a message here...

I grew up with a lovely chihuahua in Brazil (Her name is Mille), but since I moved to USA (been 3 years now) I've been missing her way too much... she stayed there with my father and sister :(

So that, I decided to get a new friend, and I could not be happier! She's the best company, my shadow, my baby...

Right now she's 18 weeks.. and this is her video doing the tricks I taught her..lol she obviously does a unique "Sneaky/Crawl"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhgXHOAk0y0

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you!!!! :)

I've heard their ears are supposed to stop growing at 3/4 months... is it true? Cause I think her ears are so small.. aren't chis supposed to have biig ears?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Welcome to CP! Oh she is ADORABLE! That trick is too cute.

I don't believe Chis ears stop growing at 3 or 4 months because Gemma's are still growing and she is 5.5 months. Where did you hear that?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to CP! Oh she is ADORABLE! That trick is too cute.

I don't believe Chis ears stop growing at 3 or 4 months because Gemma's are still growing and she is 5.5 months. Where did you hear that?

Ih I read it in braazilian website (Im brazilian) But I think it was a troll cause I've already read in other sites that they grow in general until around 8 months.. lol

Thank you guys :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts