Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwww.........Minnie is a cutie. She is adorable in her clothes. I like her new pink dog bed too. :p

Minnie looks so small - how old is she and how much does she weigh?

I

·
0 Posts
well I know it wasnt titled for me to look, but I peeked, and I am glad i did.

Isnt she just adorable!!! love the little black dress. Every well dressed woman must have a little black dress lol

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
I like her bed and her harness.........is that you or your mum in the first picture?

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
IWAC said:
well I know it wasnt titled for me to look, but I peeked, and I am glad i did.

Isnt she just adorable!!! love the little black dress. Every well dressed woman must have a little black dress lol
no the title meant that katie was posting them for tiny-dog-luverr because she was having trouble posting them herself :wink:

minnie is so cute!

I

·
0 Posts
Jen said:
no the title meant that katie was posting them for tiny-dog-luverr because she was having trouble posting them herself :wink:

minnie is so cute!

oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh I knew that! No, really i did!

DOH!!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Minnies pink igloo bed is gorgeous - i want a new one for Pebs just like it! :) Glad Minnie is doing well and has settled in

·
Banned
705 Posts
I see you've been shopping at Pets At Home. I have the pink doggie bag for my girls and I love the pink harness and little black dress! My daughter wants the black dress for my girls. I bought the little t-shirt with "100% Wag" on it for Krystal. Minnie looks gorgeous in her new clothes and she does look so tiny! I'm so pleased you have your girl back with you. You must be so relieved. Fran:p

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
So glad you guys are together again! She is so Adorable:)

·
Registered
857 Posts
The first picture is me quite fugly really *coughs*. I had some blonde highlights put through and im going blonder by the minute hahaha just for a bit of a change im so bored of my brown hair with dyed red in it. oh and minnies booked in for december 7th to be spayed finally of course im going to worry myself silly on the day, shes staying overnight from the 6th. its so important to do it and ill be so glad when shes fixed. shes 2 years old to whomever was asking and dead on 4 pounds, shes lost a few ounces whilst with the foster family and im trying to put those on again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts