Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
She has been so good letting me do them and havent had a problem in a long time but today for some reason she decded to go crazy acting like I was murdering her? I dont get it ive never hurt her doing them and have always been very careful. I felt horrible afterwards if eshe doesnt trust me to do them do you think im better off getting the groomers to do her to save her having a trauma?

ps she is alot better with the submissive peeing although she did a little where she freaked out today.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Oakley is usually pretty good about getting hers done, and she's had a bonkers session like this too. Don't know why...but she went back to normal for future nail clippings lol.

If you have a nipper, a friend that grooms dogs says you can put a loose sock over their heads so they' can't see what's going on...or bite! We only ever used this once, with Laurel, when we first clipped her nails after 5 years of it not being done, as she was practically rabid with craziness over even seeing nail clippers lol. I wasn't having it and showed her. Now she is really good.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts