Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Just curious, why did you change your name? What made you decide to sell her again? I'd take her in a second if we were already moved. She's beautiful, I'm sure someone would LOVE to have her. Let us know what happens o.k.?

BTW, how is Lucky and Chloe doing?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I couldn't log in for some reason, so I changed my name. If we can find a nice home for her, that wold be wonderful. If anyone is interested, let me know.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
How come you have changed your mind about keeping her - it is such ashame to take her from her human and especially her chi family :cry:

·
Registered
810 Posts
Darn you are too far away from me! Honestly, you get her here and I will give her a good home!! :wink: (I really would in a heartbeat!!)
Seriously, I hope you find a nice home for her.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi :wave:

Can we see a picture

What are you asking or just that she finds a good home

What has she had done so far, shots etc.

What's her weight

Thanks

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
If I remember correctly, you posted a picture of her a while back - she is a beautiful puppy - I hope you find a good home for her. I'd take her in a second if I lived in Canada.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I hope someone is able to take her. I kinda feel sad for her. :( I'd also take her in a sec if I lived close.

·
Registered
19 Posts
She's really cute

We're going to pick up a little girl in a week but if you're having trouble finding a home for her...

We're just in London, ON

What has she had done, shots etc., do you have the vet check

Are you asking anything for her or just that she finds a good home

Let us know[/img]

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D :D Is there a payment plan?? :D Seriously, if i wasn't soooo broke I would take her in a second, after all, She's either Stinky's sister, cousin, or half sis....I hope you find her a wonderful house she's probably destined to brighten someone else's life. GOOD LUCK!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts