Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And this is where she is now.. she went straight for her house when we got home. She's just lying down in there now. We're trying to just give her some space and some quiet time to relax.

she is the softest thing in the world! I love her so much already!!! :D

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
awwww Katie I just love her coat it is beautiful and full and a lovely colour.
How is she doing? Bless bet it has been a busy day for her.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww! She is so pretty:)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Congratulations! Minnie is beautiful. Keep us posted on her adjustment to her new family and 4 chi siblings.

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone! She is doing really great so far. She is still scared but she'll warm up soon. She drank some water and even peed on the pad all by herself! She hasn't let any of the chis come near her lol she shows her teeth and snaps at them so they've pretty much just let her be. I'm just trying to let her relax and take it all in. She is such a sweet little girl though. She looks up at you with those eyes and you can't help but melt :love5:

hangin' out in the dog bed

tyson saying hi

jack saying hi

and Tyson taking over Minnie's "house" lol

·
Registered
412 Posts
Awwwww she bless , she is so lovely, she looks to have a wonderful coat. How old is she?

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you!!

Minnie is five and a half years old.
She's doing ok this morning. A bit more scared than yesterday, and if I look at her when she's out of her bed, she goes running right back in. I have to keep reminding myself that she just needs time to adjust

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
she's beautiful :love5: i think she's going to fit in perfectly katie she just needs time to adjust like you said. she did leave everything she knows so i can see why she would be a little afraid. i would think she would feel better each day :)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwww....I saw the second set of Minnie photos. Poor baby was taken away from the only family she knew. It looks as if she is trying to figure out her new home and needs time to adjust. She'll get better every day and fit in your family with 4 chi siblings in no time. She is adorable!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts