Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh wow such detail on the dresses! Beautiful! :p
Minnie doesn't look to impressed with the hat,lol, what a cutie pie.
Seriously Vania, why do you even order anything since you are so talented at making clothes? :)

By the way, how old is Minnie?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much LS! I ordered these from Alaina...I couldn't resist. I might try my hand at sewing something but not until the new year. :) Minnie is 6 months old.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i'm so glad you got the dresses today. i was starting to worry cause it took a couple days longer than i thought. i love the pics, Your Minnie looks adorable in them. It looks like the Hawaiian harness dress is a perfect fit . the Watermelon dress looks alittle roomy but i think she'll grow into it in a few months or maybe you could take it in alittle on the sides. She is just so cute :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Elaine, you made these? Or am I misunderstanding?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Elaine, you made these? Or am I misunderstanding?
no, these dresses were my Minnies when she was a puppy and she outgrew them. i was just cleaning out my girls closet alittle. and i'm always selling things on here cause i go to this petwarehouse and get good prices on things there. But the watermelon dress is a Platinum Puppy Couture make. if you google it i think you can find it there but will cost alot more than what i charged cause mine wasnt new :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aha! Gotcha Elaine! :)
I should try selling stuff on here too, I have so much clothes that are brand new
or like new because Chanel grew super fast. I never tried shipping anything though.
Do you think it is still worth it with the fees and such?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Aha! Gotcha Elaine! :)
I should try selling stuff on here too, I have so much clothes that are brand new
or like new because Chanel grew super fast. I never tried shipping anything though.
Do you think it is still worth it with the fees and such?
yes, if your not using them its defintiley worth it . you do get charged a paypal fee so just add a bit extra for that and for shipping :)
cant hurt to post pics to see if anyone is intested ...
what size is Chanel?

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Great, thanks for your help!
I have things in literally every Chi size from xxs to medium.
But everything is packed to go since we are moving soon.
Once I'm in the new home I'll unpack and post pics for sure. :)

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Aw, Minnie is so cute in her dresses! They have an amazing amount of detail. You know, I have a few really tiny things I could sell on here too That's a good idea.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank y'all so much! I was tickled to have real dresses for my baby! haha! I am going to try my hand at sewing her some but I am better with yarn than a sewing machine. haha!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts