Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i'm so glad you got the dresses today. i was starting to worry cause it took a couple days longer than i thought. i love the pics, Your Minnie looks adorable in them. It looks like the Hawaiian harness dress is a perfect fit . the Watermelon dress looks alittle roomy but i think she'll grow into it in a few months or maybe you could take it in alittle on the sides. She is just so cute :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Elaine, you made these? Or am I misunderstanding?
no, these dresses were my Minnies when she was a puppy and she outgrew them. i was just cleaning out my girls closet alittle. and i'm always selling things on here cause i go to this petwarehouse and get good prices on things there. But the watermelon dress is a Platinum Puppy Couture make. if you google it i think you can find it there but will cost alot more than what i charged cause mine wasnt new :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Aha! Gotcha Elaine! :)
I should try selling stuff on here too, I have so much clothes that are brand new
or like new because Chanel grew super fast. I never tried shipping anything though.
Do you think it is still worth it with the fees and such?
yes, if your not using them its defintiley worth it . you do get charged a paypal fee so just add a bit extra for that and for shipping :)
cant hurt to post pics to see if anyone is intested ...
what size is Chanel?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.