Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Minnie Got some great gifts! The little froggy prince is adorable, and the squeaky blackberry toy, she and tootsie love them

there's a beautiful fleece lined orange and pink raincoat, the cutest loisdog shirt!!!, and another cute shirt that says woof. they all fit perfect :)

and i was very surprised to recieve this lip gloss that has a pic of a chihuahua on it! i had writen in an old post that i thought it was so cute and i went to try to look for it at the store but couldnt find it:)

Minnie loves wearing clothes:)

and i love Louisdog, it's just the nicest quality, and this shirt is so cute, it comes with a bunch of different sayings you attatch to the shirt

Thank you so much Rachel, you didnt put if it was from Macy or Jordan, so not sure which of your doggies to thank... We love everything!!! oh, and tomorrow it is going to rain so Minnie will try out the new raincoat tomorrow :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh, what wonderful gifts! She looks so adorable dressed in her new shirt..Great job Rachel :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oops , i just realized i should of posted this in the Pictures section, oh, well...

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics and gifts! The clothes are adorable! So is that little squeaky froggy. :) Love the lip gloss! Great presents!:hello1:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wonderful gifts!! I love everything, the clothes are SO cute, love the lip gloss too! :)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
great gifts!!! lola has that Pink and Orange jacket as well I Love Old Navy!!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They were from macy, we're so glad you enjoyed. It is so hard to find girl clothes without pink, so we went for pink and orange!
tell Macy that Minnie and i say thank you! i love pink on my girls, just we have alot, but Minnie doesnt have anything like any of the 3 outfits you picked out for her. they are perfect, thanks again :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts