Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the pics from last night came out pretty dark, but here they are anyways, then i took some more

its from Dexter!

something smells yummy! ( the chocolate is all gone, i ate it up , it was very yummy)

yay! a busy budy toy , this my favorite

more pics to come ....

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
heres a better pic of all the things

and our teaser presents

a louisdog dress for minnie!

beautiful necklace for minnie , that also fits me as a bracelet

minnie enjoying her busy buddy bone

Thank you so much to Pigeonsheep and Dexter, we really LOVE everything!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwww yayyyy pics! lmao peyton really wanted to know what was on top of minnie's head! haha! i bet that choco was nummy! :) cant believe u ate it all in one shot LMAO! hope u dont have that thermopet yet hehe. i heard its an awesome thermometer, i got one for dexter as well. havent used it yet though :p as for the charm u dont have to use it on her if you dont want to, ive heard quite a bit of complaints about it being a bottle cap and bein "sharp" but someone said they were goin to use theirs on their carrying bag or harness :) when i got ur giftee first i was surprised it was you and when i saw EVERYTHIN that was in it...it made my gifts look like a dirt covered turd :lol: theres a couple more things coming for you its a bit late :albino: merry christmas!!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awwww yayyyy pics! lmao peyton really wanted to know what was on top of minnie's head! haha! i bet that choco was nummy! :) cant believe u ate it all in one shot LMAO! hope u dont have that thermopet yet hehe. i heard its an awesome thermometer, i got one for dexter as well. havent used it yet though :p as for the charm u dont have to use it on her if you dont want to, ive heard quite a bit of complaints about it being a bottle cap and bein "sharp" but someone said they were goin to use theirs on their carrying bag or harness :) when i got ur giftee first i was surprised it was you and when i saw EVERYTHIN that was in it...it made my gifts look like a dirt covered turd :lol: theres a couple more things coming for you its a bit late :albino: merry christmas!!!

lol, yeah, Peyton always has to know whats going on... all 3 of em always have to know, they dont want to be left out of anything .... so cute :) ,
OMG, that chocolate was to die for , and i did share 1 piece of it with a friend that was over yesterday :D. i dont have that thermometer or to be honest , i dont have any thermometer in the house at all , so this was a great gift! , i'll have to decide where to use the charm... maybe the carrying bag or harness, like you say... , LOL, you are so funny. you really were surprised it was me :D. i kinda had a feeling you had me... lol, i'm such a good detective!! and everything you sent was perfect. more things , wow :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
woops ill reply back when i have more time. im drivin rite now haha. oh oh that lion js supposed to be dexter lmaoooo. i always call dexters neck fur a lion mane :lol:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The lion and the reindeer stuffedanimals are so cute. Maybe i'll keep em on my shelf instead of letting Minnie have them . lol. They will wreck it if they really start playin with them. What they really love are all those nylabones and now they have alot which is great , between Dexters gifts and Izzys gifts :) .

what is that cocktail candy? i havent got around to reading the box yet... do u put it in a cocktail? i'm sure i'll love it. i love all candy except black licorice

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol, yeah, Peyton always has to know whats going on... all 3 of em always have to know, they dont want to be left out of anything .... so cute :) ,
OMG, that chocolate was to die for , and i did share 1 piece of it with a friend that was over yesterday :D. i dont have that thermometer or to be honest , i dont have any thermometer in the house at all , so this was a great gift! , i'll have to decide where to use the charm... maybe the carrying bag or harness, like you say... , LOL, you are so funny. you really were surprised it was me :D. i kinda had a feeling you had me... lol, i'm such a good detective!! and everything you sent was perfect. more things , wow :D
LOL! peyton is too cute! ;) mmm i should pick me up a bar huh! hahahaha i like how u said 1 peice..and not "some" hahaha!! :lol: lol i was totally surprised that we had each other :D i kinda knew that u knew kinda , must of given myself away from the necklace LOL, woops! but i had to do it :daisy:

The lion and the reindeer stuffedanimals are so cute. Maybe i'll keep em on my shelf instead of letting Minnie have them . lol. They will wreck it if they really start playin with them. What they really love are all those nylabones and now they have alot which is great , between Dexters gifts and Izzys gifts :) .

what is that cocktail candy? i havent got around to reading the box yet... do u put it in a cocktail? i'm sure i'll love it. i love all candy except black licorice
awww they are cute huh! lmao so ur girls like to play rough? :shock: yea i bet they got enough nylabones to last them a couple months now!

that cocktail candy is very interstin. i wonder if it works. didnt know if u were a drinker or not but its supposed to "sugar" like a sweetener for cocktails. just add some in and BOOM! u get sweetness in your mouth, they have other flavors too but the store only sold that one for the holiday :foxes15: im so glad i didnt get u coffee as i read in the other thread that ur not a coffee drinker hehe!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL! peyton is too cute! ;) mmm i should pick me up a bar huh! hahahaha i like how u said 1 peice..and not "some" hahaha!! :lol: lol i was totally surprised that we had each other :D i kinda knew that u knew kinda , must of given myself away from the necklace LOL, woops! but i had to do it :daisy:
[/B][/COLOR]

awww they are cute huh! lmao so ur girls like to play rough? :shock: yea i bet they got enough nylabones to last them a couple months now!

that cocktail candy is very interstin. i wonder if it works. didnt know if u were a drinker or not but its supposed to "sugar" like a sweetener for cocktails. just add some in and BOOM! u get sweetness in your mouth, they have other flavors too but the store only sold that one for the holiday :foxes15: im so glad i didnt get u coffee as i read in the other thread that ur not a coffee drinker hehe!
yes, i only let her have 1 piece so she could taste how yummy it was. i wasnt gonna let her have half my candy :D, LOL. glad you were totally surprised it was me. hehe. it was the earrings when i started trying to figure out who it was , and guessed you.
i dont drink much... once in a great while. Maybe on this New Years Eve i will! and try that cocktail candy. i dont like the drink coffee, hot or iced. but i've always loved coffee ice cream and coffee candy.

Super cute!!! That's so funny you guys got each other... lol. That thermometer looks cool... lemme know how it works!

havent taken it out of the box yet, but later i will check it out and will let you know !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts